(See All?) Announcements
444 Users Online
Bing, Clover, Google

Breakthrough — Dragonveil Fold 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Flywolf who has 610 posts.
Sanguine Cove I. Leader
Nash Eastfall
Nash frowned as Daes described his own loss of family, and he let out a quite whine of sympathy. At least he'd found his family in the end. "My brother came back, and we found my mother not long after, and I know I'm lucky to have them," he said. "I love them, of course, but sometimes I wonder..." he shook his head. Now was not the time to dwell on the choice that lay ahead of him: his brother, or his pack.

He had months to go yet.

Daes's enthusiasm warmed Nash's heart, and he smiled at his new friend. Is that what he was? A friend? Nash hoped so, or that he would be before long. He liked having friends. "Well, once my paws thaw out a bit we can head back up the mountainside and I'll introduce you to the pack. We can watch the sunrise up there tomorrow morning too."

His tail swept across the rock in a wag. {b}"We can play first,"
he agreed. It would be good to play.

Played by Brian who has 206 posts.
Inactive XI. Subordinate
Daesamar Silverveil
Daesamar Silverveil
There are only two ways to live your life: as though nothing is a miracle, or as though everything is a miracle.

Daesamar laid his head down to rest on his own paws and he closed his eyes while listening, occasionally nodding. “I understand that, I wish I knew if they were alive or not, but I’m not even sure where my birthplace is now, it’s been years since I’ve been there.” he said, letting out a quiet huff and shifting to raise his head once more. A bit nervous at the idea of meeting the pack, it had been awhile since he’s been among more than one or two wolves at a time.

“Alright, I’ll try not to be too awkward around them, hope none mind being called ma’am or sir...I met one wolf who did” He said, his eyes lightening up when Nash agreed to play with him at some point down the line and he grinned. “It’s a deal,” and he settled done once again, enjoying the company while waiting.

[Image: q2GKNw0.jpg]
[Image: cwt.png]