(See All?) Announcements
205 Users Online
Bing, Google

your dreams may cave — Sanguine Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Cade who has 868 posts.
Paradise Falls I. Leader
Chan Eastfall
Her continued assurance helped, confirming that it wasn't necessarily him, but the circumstances. Chan nodded, then leaned into his mom again, wrapping his chin around her shoulders and pulling her in for another big hug. He appreciated so much that she was not only here for him, but exactly who she was as well; loving.

Chan really couldn't have asked for better parents.

"Thank you, mom," he murmured.
(This post was last modified: May 26, 2021, 08:31 PM by Chan.)
[Image: 5BdYuOb.png]
Played by Grae who has 898 posts.
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall
I think I need help, cuz I'm drowning in myself

The tawny boy man nodded and took his mother into an embrace. She returned his embrace with her own, wrapping her head around his  shoulders as well. "I love ya baby" She spoke softly pulling him closer. "And I'm so proud of ya." She definitely didnt say it often enough but she was beyond proud of each of her children and who they've grown to be. She held him for a few moments before once more moving away just enough to look at him once more. "Ya will be safe right?" She asked unable to hide the worry behind her words. She knew he was more than capable of taking care of himself but she was his mother and would always worry.

Word Count: 000
[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Paradise Falls I. Leader
Chan Eastfall
"I love you too," he answered, at last with a small but genuine smile on his face. It felt good to hear Moon say, especially given she really hadn't gotten the opportunity to see him at his best. To see what he was like out there in the world, in his element with problems to solve. Chan understood she knew his heart regardless. She was his mom, after all.

Chan nodded to answer her question.

"Of course. I'm not going anywhere until I'm sure you guys are gonna be okay too."
(This post was last modified: Jun 29, 2021, 12:38 AM by Chan.)
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall

She was relieved by his assurance that he would be safe. The second half of his statement did sting the mother though. She knew he didn't mean it but there was a finality to his statement that she didn't want to face. The thought of him leaving for good and not returning worried her. There was another inevitable occurrence that she could feel deep within her wasnt far off. She struggled with these thoughts but now wasn't the time to allow them in. "Oh love, ya dont have to worry about us." She smiled as she tried to not choke out the words. She kept her tone warm and even. Only one small crack slipped through and she hoped she was able to recover enough to not cause him any more worry. She would take care of them, that was her job not his. 

[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Paradise Falls I. Leader
Chan Eastfall
The corner's of Chan's mouth continued to lift, though the expression was heavily laced with sympathy. He understood of course what she meant, but-

"I always will," he said, in a tone that he hoped would convey that this was okay. Just like she would always worry for him, Nash and Staryn. He touched his muzzle to her cheek affectionately before continuing.

"You're my family," and that meant everything.

"Hey, let's go get something to eat, yeah?"

Shake off the tears and go back to being happy, rather than dwelling on the inevitable.
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall

She smiled at his assurance that he would always worry for them. She knew he would, he was an Eastfall after all. She returned his affectionate nudge with a nudge of her own. Her tail swished happily at her hocks as she looked him over pride making its way into her eyes. She was so proud of who he had become and knew all too well that Tagg would have been just as, if not more, proud of Chan as well. As if on queue, the inky woman's stomach growled just as he suggested they go get some food. "Shall we go catch some fish?" the mother suggested. With a happier smile Moonshadow began to head for the lake. Surely a bit of time fishing would allow some bonding time that Moon desperately felt like she had to make up to him for just how long she had been away.

-FADE-