Bing, Google, Hazelnut

I did it all — Heartleaf Creek 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Tasha who has 305 posts.
Lone Wolf No Rank
Vayko
Sorry I suck
what i really need now is a double shot of crown

Vayko was confident in his abilities to take down the elk this time around. Just a short time ago when they first made it to these lands, he might not have been so surer, but he had grown quite a bit, and grown through injury that had given him time to reflect. Vayko remained quite all through, simply nodding when he was given his role in taking the beast down. He followed, falling into place alongside his cousin. A quiet Vayko was not unheard of as of late, since his injury his mood had fallen and with it came the silence that was usually replaced with harsh criticisms and retorts. He preferred to keep his thoughts, both good and bad, to himself as he recovered. It had just seemed as if it had been for the best.

There was a light huff at the noise of the two boys not quite being as quiet as he would have liked. Vayko simply raised a brow at him when he tossed a surprised look to him. Pups would be pups. Vayko, while not amused, was not surprised at the intrusion. Had he hunted big game as opposed to preferring fish, he likely would have done the same as the young ones. Still, he listened as his cousin tore into them, a hint of amusement in his eyes before he fell into position. “They’re just kids… their reasoning and logic and respect for authority haven’t grown in yet, Vi.” He tried to help soothe his anger if only a little before the hunt started.

He watched as the bull came into view, his eyes narrowing before he dove out into the fray. He snapped his jaws, careful to avoid the kicking legs of the beast. He had just recovered from one injury and was not too prone to receive another. He snapped his jaws as he pushed off the ground, his teeth finding the neck of the creature and digging in, his body trying to slam against the beast to knock if off balance to help bring it down, the sweet taste of blood rushing into his mouth which only drove him further on his quest.

Played by Ghost who has 626 posts.
Dead Empress Backwater I. Leader
Viorel Valle

Viorel watched his children’s reactions and felt a twinge of guilt watching them walk away, their disappointment. But, what was done was done, and a little guilt was not enough to quench the anger that had boiled upon seeing their disobedience. Glancing at his cousin he shrugged, ”Kids or not, a bull elk is too dangerous if they aren’t going to follow instructions.” Maybe he had overreacted, but he wanted to keep them out of danger, and their safety meant more to him than being the nice parent all the time.

They fell into position like clockwork, and yellow eyes narrowed as the women burst forth from their hiding places. Smiling in anticipation, Viorel ducked down, rolling his shoulders as he began to salivate. As Vayko shoved into one side of the neck, pushing the elk down toward him, Viorel latched onto the shoulders dragging it down closer to the earth.

For a moment or two they teetered on the edge of whether or not the wolves would win, or if the elk would recover and keep his balance. Then, as the women caught up and latched on themselves, it was clear that it was over. The elk fell and the game was won. They each took their turn eating their fill before bringing the rest back to the caches, the pack would once again be sustained.

FADE
[Image: s38i5ZS.png]