(See All?) Announcements
625 Users Online
Google, Bing, Isla

until the dynamite gives in
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Cade who has 862 posts.
Paradise Falls I. Leader
Chan Eastfall
Chan smiled at that. His heart, huh? It certainly seemed to be what he leaned on the most, but some in his life would argue that he hadn't always gone in the right direction. Ah well, it would either work out or it wouldn't.

He chuckled at the response, and began to turn.

"I'll be right back then," he told her with a grin, then took off; the nearest cache wasn't too far, it wouldn't take him long to return and then maybe they could chat about some lighter topics...
[Image: 5BdYuOb.png]
Played by Tasha who has 349 posts.
Sanguine Cove III. Shaman
Aquene Slayer
@Chan -- fade because this thread is old and maybe do a more recent thread?

But I put it out of my mind Long enough to call it courage To live without a lifeline

She caught the way he smiled, and she returned it. The fact was every wolf had to find where their heart belonged in order to decide where they belonged. She saw the aimless wanderers, and more often than not they were lost souls trying to figure out what home meant to them. She was young, but she liked to think she had a good head on her shoulders and knew how to read people.

He promised he would be right back, and she simply took a seat. She waited for him to return because that was truly all she could do, apart from maybe poking her head back into the den but that would just get her lost in the organizational tasks that she had been doing before… and she was interested in taking a little break further still. She had made good progress after all.

[Image: jNJyCis.png]