(See All?) Announcements
601 Users Online
Google, Bing

all you need is love — Lost Lake 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Flywolf who has 605 posts.
Sanguine Cove I. Leader
Nash Eastfall
Nash didn't miss the way his brother skimmed over the compliment, and for a moment he vacillated on whether or not to press it. He finally decided today was not the day, but soon he would have to sit on Chan and compliment him until he learned to accept the nice things people said about him. He was always taking care of everyone else; it was time someone took care of him in return, even if it was just to help his severely stunted self esteem.

Not that Nash was one to talk about self esteem.

Instead, he hummed through another mouthful of food, ears drooping. He was sad to hear that Aleister still wasn't doing better, and might not for a while. "I do hope he gets better soon," he said. "I'd hate for him to..." he trailed away. There were so many ways for that sentence to end, and too many of them were too horrible to put voice to. "...Miss his kids growing up," he finished. It seemed the best option, and hadn't he just been thinking about it?

He smiled up at Chan. "Well, I'll certainly take him something. Maybe I'll talk to Aquene, see if it's safe to take Kateri to see him. I bet he'd appreciate getting to eat dinner with his daughter."

Played by Cade who has 862 posts.
Paradise Falls I. Leader
Chan Eastfall
Chan's ears leaned forward as Nash's words trailed off, trying to catch the end to the sentence. It came when he found his voice again, and his smile ticked empathetically upward for a moment. So far, he himself wasn't very worried about Aleister's life being threatened, but he was also well aware that this was how such things began. Nash was right, and so he simply nodded along.

His brother carried them into brighter territory, and Chan grinned at the suggestion.

"I think that's a wonderful idea. I'll leave ya to it. Need to tuck in anyways."

He'd been up for quite a while now, after all. Chan bumped against Nash's shoulder as he moved to pass him and slip off to bed.
[Image: 5BdYuOb.png]
Played by Flywolf who has 605 posts.
Sanguine Cove I. Leader
Nash Eastfall
Sorry for such a short closer

Nash's tail thumped against the ground and he playfully nipped at his brother's ankles as he passed with their typical brotherly bump. "Thanks for din.... breakfast," he said. "I'll be headed to bed right after you."

Just as soon as he finished filling his stomach.

As Chan disappeared, Nash greedily tore into the gifted meal again. It tasted so much better having been given in love from family.

FADE