(See All?) Announcements
634 Users Online
Bing, Google

all the need to be loved can't be wrong — Red Fern Forest 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 187 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Leviticus Armstead
Saga. That was quite a nice name, Leviticus couldn't help but reflect internally. Soft on the ears in a comforting way.

"I'm Levi," he replied with a small smile, tears starting to dry as with every step closer they got, he was able to relax more and more into the possibility that this was all really happening and that the ground would finally stop falling out from underneath of him. This feeling would blossom into sheer excitement once they came to the pack's territory and Levi was able to pick up River's scent for himself.

Her pursuant question surprised him, not sure that he'd thought about it before (at least, outside of that dark episode in the tundra where he'd doubted everything). Back in his right mind, it really wasn't occurring to him that River might not want to see someone from his old life.

"I sure hope so," was all he could answer, with a broad smile and a big shrug.

"I know I'm gonna be so happy to see him..."
[Image: qfzMxz5.png]
Played by Pinn who has 117 posts.
Inactive II. Subordinate
Sága Tainn

Saga smiled at his name, committing it to memory so that she could relay it to Riven once they reached the border. From there it would be up to the healer to decide what he wanted to do and if this was truly a connection from his past that he might want to rekindle.

She nodded at his response, feeling her smile falter a little at his excitement. Hope was sometimes a scary thing and while she didn't know this man, if Riven wanted nothing to do with him she would be forced to turn him away. It wouldn't feel good, especially considering the state that she'd first found Levi in, but her loyalty to the healer outweighed her conscience. "I hope so too."

It didn't take them long to reach the border and once they neared she made a point of calling out to alert Riven to the presence of his guest.

[Image: SAGA.png]
Sága is currently travelling with Huddy, Aubine, Adelard, Rhaegara, Riven, Maugrim & Hrun