Bing, Google

Hidden in the shadows
Print · · Subscribe · 1 Loves ·
Played by Grae who has 891 posts.
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall
I think I need help, cuz I'm drowning in myself

Ya, I wasnt expecting it to :( wanna fade soon? <3

Bright emerald orbs looked up to her through dark fur and the inky mother just absolutely melted. She felt like he was just an over grown puppy, and that no matter how much they grew or how old they got all three Eastfall children would always melt her heart if they truly wanted. Had any of them turned out to be manipulative to any degree surely she would have been taken advantage of. Luckily none of them were so Moonshadow wouldn't mind being an absolute sap for them. Though his look melted her his words absolutely turned her into putty. "Im glad I look like you too Mama."  bout made her tear up. Silver pools looked upon him with a smile, "I am too baby. I am the luckiest mama in the world." She truly felt like she was.

Word Count: 000
[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Played by Flywolf who has 605 posts.
Sanguine Cove I. Leader
Nash Eastfall
Yeah, I'll fade here and you can either archive or post one more time?

Nash was warmed by the affection he saw in his mother's eyes and felt incredibly proud of his success. He'd managed to help her feel better while she mourned her lost husband, without dismissing her grief. He was getting better at talking to others - though that might just be because it was his mother.

He glanced one more time at the pile of rocks that both ended his Tagg's life and served as his grave. He sighed heavily. "We should get back before the fog gets any thicker," he murmured, nudging her shoulder with his nose. "It's going to get cold."

Even as he spoke, he didn't stand up. He would wait for her to be ready.

Played by Grae who has 891 posts.
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall
I think I need help, cuz I'm drowning in myself

Ill archive after this! <3

She laid her head once more on his flank and followed his gaze to the grave behind her. Her heart sank slightly once more but not nearly as far as it had before. Nash's presence was enough to keep her from dipping so low. She curled tighter around her as he suggested they should head back before the fog got too thick. "I wanna stay just a few more minutes..." she trailed off, burying her nose into his coat. "Its gonna get cold" he told her, and while she knew he was right, something just held her there. She'd like to think it was her love. Either way she was content to lay within the cove that she called her true home, next to her husband and son. No matter how cold it got.

-Fade-

Word Count: 000
[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]