(See All?) Announcements
499 Users Online
Google, Bing

you get what you give — Lost Lake 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Cade who has 862 posts.
Paradise Falls I. Leader
Chan Eastfall
Would you guys like to end with this round, fading with them doing the gathering? Or do you guys want to continue and play it out?

They each spoke up, claiming their roles in today's activity, and after his brother spoke Chan smiled and gave a nod.

"That should work pretty perfectly," he said; he'd actually been hoping it would fall this way, certain his mother would be the easiest to work with when it came to harvesting. Even if she hadn't been specifically trained, she still had more experience to work from.

"We'll hit the wintergreen and nab some bark first. I'll show ya guys..."

He set off, certain that they would follow without a qualm. It wouldn't take long to ensure Moonshadow knew how to properly prune and to producing piles that could be carried back to the skins by Nash and Jet. All Chan asked was that they tried to split things evenly between the three would-be parcels.

Easy, right?
[Image: 5BdYuOb.png]
Played by Grae who has 893 posts.
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall
I think I need help, cuz I'm drowning in myself

The ebony woman smiled as her two dark lookalikes chose to carry, leaving her agouti boy to prune with her. This seemed to work out perfectly as Chan spoke of knowing where the plants they needed were. He begun by saying they'll hit the wintergreens up first then could move on. Moonshadow nodded to her eldest in agreement with the plan. She stepped so that she faced the direction they would be heading waiting for him to lead the way. She was excited to not only refresh her herb knowledge but to also spend time doing something that would help not only their pack but another one down the mountain as well. /p>

Word Count: 000
[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Played by Flywolf who has 607 posts.
Sanguine Cove I. Leader
Nash Eastfall
It seemed it would be a good split, then; two teams, once they knew for sure what they were looking for and what they were doing. He could go with his mother, once Chan finished instructing them. Nash glanced at Jethro; he did want to get to know Jethro better, since his niece was fond of him, but now wouldn't be the best time if they were splitting up.

Chan laid out the plan, and Nash bumped his mother with a smile before following. He hoped the gesture worked and they could set up a good relationship between them and the pack down the mountain. The more friendly faces there were in the area, the safer they all were, and the more likely it was that Chan would be able to find help if he ever needed it when he was out and about.

Besides, he'd like Sharlee, and wouldn't mind the chance to visit with her again.

Tail wagging, Nash fallowed his brother and mother to learn about wintergreen.

FADE
(This post was last modified: Aug 19, 2021, 10:44 PM by Nash.)