Google, Bing, Nash

breakaway — Dead Empress Backwater 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by becca who has 33 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Katna Valle
@Archer <3

She opted to stand that day.

Swayed on tired limbs at a waterway. Eyes watched for anything below the surface. She had fallen out of her prime some time ago, but still she had her days where she tried. Tried to feed herself, tried to move a bit more.

All of the self assurance in the world wouldn't fix her, though. Too slow and poor sighted as she dived her head down to snap at a scaly creature. Only to come up empty.

Again, again and again.

She only came away with a wet face and paws. Slumped down into a seated position. Then hummed, soft and mindless as she was prone to do these days. Eyes still trained on the surface of the water.
Played by Flywolf who has 320 posts.
Lone Wolf No Rank
Archer Valle
I'm gonna Operate under the assumption that Archer at least knows who she is. For personal reference, Archer is now about 30-35 lbs (if this is inaccurate punch me and I'll fix it) at 4 months old and stands about 15-20 inches tall.

Archer was out on his own again. He was spending more time apart from his closest brother, and while Archer did miss Eros, it was good for him to explore on his own too. Only, Eros was social and knew their family much better than the youngest Valle and while Archer didn't particularly feel the need for company, he wanted to know his pack at the very least.

He heard splashing and a sighing hum and turned towards the sound. His ears perked up as he recognized the ancient - in his eyes - form of his Gramma. He padded over to her as she slumped to her haunches in the water.

"Gramma?" he said. He stopped slightly behind her, where the water was only just lapping his toes. He glanced between her and the water she gazed into. "Gramma?" he said again, louder.

[size=x-small]Archer is very haggard and thin; it is obvious he is not doing well.
Played by becca who has 33 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Katna Valle
It would be the second Gramma that had her attention. Eros, she figured, had escaped again.

A thought that quickly fizzled out as she looked upon the little greyscale boy. Viorel she thought. Modesto, once more. She did not utter any name, only looked upon the growing figure with a hazy fondness in her clouding eyes.

"Have you escaped again?" She did not scold, only asked.

"You can stay, if you promise to behave." Tit for tat. She had no problem with unruly children as long as they listened to her. She cared not if they wouldn't listen to others.
katna is showing signs of mental decline
as such, she might be unreliable or confused

[Image: DEBturtle-FONT.png]
Played by Flywolf who has 320 posts.
Lone Wolf No Rank
Archer Valle
At first is seemed as if Gramma hadn't heard him and Archer prepared to speak a third time, but she looked around and her eyes settled on him. They looked different than Ma and Da's; paler, somehow. Like the moon. He found them... Somewhat unsettling.

He wrinkled his nose at 'escape'. "Eros escapes. I am allowed out on my own," he said proudly, puffing his chest. Her invitation to stay had him nodding. "I always behave. I'm the best one."

Archer glanced between Gramma and the water, where she'd been looking, and saw the sparkle of scales. Fishing. He gulped. He was bigger now, and there weren't as many fish as last time, but his last experience had been so embarrassing...

"Do you want a fish?" he asked, careful to speak clearly. "I can catch a fish."

I hope...

[size=x-small]Archer is very haggard and thin; it is obvious he is not doing well.