(See All?) Announcements
508 Users Online
Bing, Google, Jadon

One last Adventure — Spectral Woods 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 1,185 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis
The large dark figure expertly made his way through Spectral Forest. It seemed like a lifetime ago that he'd first entered the lore and there he was once again entering it. A small part of him realized in that moment that it would be the last time he did so. Kajika had more of a purpose this time, one that he hoped he'd be able to fulfill.

His amber gaze took in the scene before him. The overgrowth that was clear evidence that no one had been there in awhile. The Tallis found a semi clear place to rest his old body. It was much needed after traveling so far.

Dark would be coming soon for the lore. Kajika knee he would need to find something to eat. Despite his age he could still get by quite well. It was one of the reasons he'd decided to take this journey. A few more moments in the clearing however, wouldn't hurt anything.
Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 379 posts.
Deceased
Woya Macieo
It felt wrong to be away from the children. As much as Woya wanted to get to the mountain and see @Aleister and @Moonshadow again, she also felt this great, innate pressure to hurry home as swiftly as possible. Thankfully, the wolves Hudson had assembled weren't truly as ragtag as they appeared; in the least, she knew the pups had been left in capable paws.

Still...

Woya moved swiftly through the forest, eyes constantly lifting to take in glimpses of Mount Dire as they sneaked through the canopy here and there. She intended to make good ground today, but there was more than one goal she was shouldering. The scent of a stranger crossed her path, and she was forced to slow and assess. In short order, a decision was made and Woya deviated to locate the other wolf.

"Hello?" she called out, swearing that she must be close.
[Image: X2QzmxY.png]
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis
The sun shone down through the trees warming his face as he rested in the small clearing. He couldn't help but feel he'd made the right decision in returning. That was if @Moonshadow had found her way back as well. He'd missed his friend very much. Still his thoughts went back to those he'd left behind, Bertie and the children. Kajika hoped they were doing well. Part of him felt badly for leaving but he knew he wouldn't be able to "move on" if he didn't know for sure.

His eyes opened and ears turned when he heard the voice of the woman. The dark man didn't rise to his feet as he called back, "I am here." She would be the first that he'd run into since entering the lore. He hoped that this might be a good sign for the rest of his journey. "I'm not here to cause trouble," he stated loud enough he hoped she heard. Hopefully she'd be able to find him well enough.
[Image: qvkpXWl.png]
Please see OOC Profile for OOC Preferences, Thank you.
Deceased
Woya Macieo
She was answered promptly, the stranger volunteering his location and then a moment later assuring that he was benignly-intentioned. That didn't necessarily mean much to Woya, but she was glad the guy was willing to talk to her. She maneuvered through the brush to make her way toward his voice, finding his dark-coated form in short order.

Old, was the first thing to come to mind when she laid eyes on him.

"Hi," she greeted curtly.

"You seen a two-toned woman with gold eyes, named Aubine?"
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis
After answering the woman who'd called out Kajika waited. She arrived in the clearing only a few moments after he'd answered her. He rose to sit on his haunches as she came into view. He flicked his ear in slight annoyance at her tone but he waited for her to finish speaking.

It seemed she wanted information that he didn't have. "I've only just returned to the lore and you are lucky enough to be the first wolf I've run into," he told her in even tones.

In past years the dark male might have offered to help look for this woman's friend. Now he had one goal and he would accomplish it.

"Might I ask your name?" He asked since it was his custom to know the wolves he ran into in case he ran into them later. "I'm Kajika Tallis," he offered I'm case she needed some encouragement to share.
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
A nearby creek is full to the brim with fish. +3 Health
Deceased
Woya Macieo
Returned? Woya's honeyed eyes burned with glimmers of sunlight as they regarded him while he answered her. Lucky? Ehhhh, she was certain enough that wasn't the adjective for it, but whatever.

"So no," she murmured to herself, eyes now scanning beyond the stranger to determine where she would be going next. She was, what, maybe halfway to the mountain? Woya really hoped @Aleister's lake was easy to find once she was up in that mess. It wasn't appealing at all to her, those stark and jagged peaks - the only thing driving her up to them was the desire to see family again, along with a certain silver-eyed Shadow.

His follow-up question, along with the introduction of his name, pulled her gaze back to him. There was a quick beat of silence as she decided whether or not to answer, before doing so simply; "Woya."

She took a few steps then, aiming to leave, but a thought struck her and she hesitated before addressing him one more time.

"... it'd be cool of you, if ya do run into Aubine, to tell her that'er brothers worried sick."

@Adelard hadn't said as much of course, not to Woya anyways, but it was how she had felt when her brother had been missing. A feeling she had wanted him to know without having to speak it out loud.
(This post was last modified: Nov 06, 2021, 03:41 AM by Woya.)
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis
The woman was looking for someone just as he was. Unfortunately the dark male hadn't really had the opportunity to run into anyone else. He considered this meeting to be a one in a million chance especially since the last time he'd been in the lore everyone was leaving.

"No, I haven't seen her," he stated cooly. He decided that if she could ask about her friend why couldn't he ask about his. "I'm looking for someone also perhaps you might have run into her? Her name is Moonshadow Eastfall," he questioned with a tilt of his head.

She did however oblige him with her name, "Its been a pleasure, Woya," he said with a slight grin. She was a bit too serious for his taste. It was what it was thought.

And he gave her a nod when she asked if she woukd deliver a message to her missing friend. "I shall give her the message should I happen across her." Of course he wasn't going to go out of his way when he had his own friend to find.
Deceased
Woya Macieo
Woya froze, genuine surprise passing through her honey eyes before she could regain her guard. That was not a name she was expecting to fall from his tongue, especially on her way to the very wolf mentioned. The timing nearly made her feel like she'd been caught doing something wrong. Maybe that meant there was something she was feeling guilty about, but Woya didn't care to reflect.

"... she live on the mountain?"

She was hesitant to answer his question, protective of the time she'd shared with the Doe for reasons unknown to her. It was a gut reaction, just like the suspicion she felt for the man despite his not having done her any wrong. Her instincts hadn't exactly served her well in the past, but what other compass did she possess, especially now with her brother gone?
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis
Kajika regarded the woman as he waited for her response to his question. Had she perhaps met his best friend? A large part if him hoped that she had, that it would give confirmation that this wasn't a fools errand. The dark man didn't want to think he'd come all this way only to find that Moonshadow wasn't even in the lore. Thankfully he didn't have to wait long for a response. It was however not what he was expecting.

"I am hoping she is," he stated, "She lived there before and was my co-leader of Fallen Tree Cove. She is my best friend and I would like to see her again after all of this time."

It might be a little more information than the woman needed and possibly deserve.