(See All?) Announcements
662 Users Online
Bing, Google

We need a new foundation — Willow Ridge 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 231 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Scully Archer
"We will be," Scully answered coolly, confident that even today they would have been able to handle the nuisances should they have tried to press their luck. The ever-obedient Hagar had been present, and he anticipated that at least @Moore would make an appearance if the siblings called for him.

"Just make sure y'don't get into it with them somewhere away from the Ridge. They won't fight fair."

They'd mob one of them if they had the opportunity, inflicting whatever damage they desired simply because they could. Handling their chaotic relatives meant walking a fine line between standing one's ground and limiting the challenge you presented. As long as they didn't make antagonizing them fun for the sisters, the two wouldn't have reason to keep coming back.
(This post was last modified: Jan 23, 2022, 06:12 PM by Scully.)
Played by Kai who has 345 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Avella Archer
She nudged her brothers cheek when he assured her they would be ready. "As long as I've got you on my side I know I will be ready for anything." She trusted her brother with her life and was yet again reminded of how glad she was to have found him. More importantly that he was there with her.

"I'll stay as far away from them as I can but don't worry Scully. I won't get into it with them. No reason to bring trouble to our door."

Whether they liked it or not the siblings knew where she amd Scully could he found. They wouldn't be giving up their home anytime soon either. Avella knew that if something was going to happen it needed to happen at the Ridge where there could be a pack waiting. She would be in no hurry to start anything with the sisters if she could help it, she wasn't sure she'd make it out alive.

FADE