(See All?) Announcements
554 Users Online
Google, Bing

the world at large
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Daisy who has 62 posts.
Inactive VI. Subordinate
Moore Bailey

As Scully motioned with his head, Moore got to his paws, his grin widening at the “good-looking” compliment. Patiently, the larger wolf listened as the soot-furred man listed off different spots to tour. A slight snicker escaped between his teeth at the mention of monthly sacrifices. At least Scully was funny.

Well, let’s save the best for last, and y’can show me the sacrificial pit then, good-lookin’,” He added with a wink of his own, the grin starting to make the muscles around his face ache. “In case y’cast me into it, I’d like t’see everything else first. What about the riverbank, and we go from there?” Moore suggested, beige brows raised. Truthfully, he’d be happy to see whatever of the area the man would show him, the suggestion merely made as to give some form of direction.

He decided that he wouldn’t ask about joining the group quite yet; he’d have to bring the group up with @Hagar later on and find out more about it himself before making any significant decision. They could only survive on rodents for so long, a group of 4 or more could do so much more and find actual food, and the sense of security would surpass what they had now.

And maybe along the way, y’can tell me about that cursed Old God…

Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 231 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Scully Archer
He was teasing him, but Scully didn't mind at all. In fact, he quite enjoyed it, teeth poking out from his smile.

"Sure y'aren't afraid I'll drown ya?" he continued the jest with a sly glint in his silver eyes, "Nethuns needs his feedings too, y'know."

The religion of Torbine was as expansive and many-faceted as the wolves themselves, twisted and adapted as years gone by. Scully didn't really believe any of it, but he'd been raised with the beliefs and found many of the stories entertaining, at the least. Especially the darker ones. He continued while leading the way, toward the scent of water still flowing beneath a thin covering of ice.

"I'm sure you know that long ago the gods were overly involved in their creations, producing all sorts of halfbred monsters. They say Tiberus was banished to the caverns that run beneath these forests..."