(See All?) Announcements
721 Users Online
Bing, Google

Mission Accomplished
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 1,185 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis
@Moonshadow @Birtie special tags. Any members of SC are also welcome. Kajika is at the border and had not crossed. He is calling for anyone who'd like to talk.

Two long years ago he'd disbanded Fallen Tree Cove freeing the others to go where they pleased. Then he'd taken his family and left the mountain. It had been a hard decision for the former leader but a necessary one at the time. He hadn't wanted any in his charge to lose their lives because he was too stubborn to do what was right.

In the years since they'd fled the lore he'd lived happily in a life that he'd always wanted. Still he was plagued by the memories of those who had once been in his life. Mainly Moonshadow. She'd been his best friend. Recently he'd become unsettled because he'd never known what had become of her. That was what had brought him to the lore now. A small hope that she might have returned or some clue as to where she might have gone.

Moving across the land that he'd once traversed on scouting missions he'd found the forests overgrown. The dark man didn't move as quickly as he once had but he still traveled with ease. Kajika was thankful for that especially when it came to scaling the mountain.

Upon reaching the familiar lands of his old home Kajika had stopped a moment to catch his breath. Now began the task of searching for any sign of his friend. What he wasn't expecting was to come to the borders of a pack. Interestingly some of the scents that caught his attention were vaguely familiar. He didn't hesitate in calling for any of the pack members who might be nearby.
Played by becca who has 229 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Birtie Parlow-Tallis

She was close behind.

Admittedly it felt safer that way. She might catch him if he slipped or she could offer support on the rockier slopes. Regardless they made it all in one piece.

And just like her husband she was...perplexed. Jarred, maybe. The scent of a pack still here and some of those specific scents more familiar than others. Kajika wasted no time on a summoning sound, though. Which meant she stayed silent but close. Glued to his side now that their climb was done.

Didn't think anyone would be here... Tone rather neutral, unsure what they should have expected from this discovery.

have you checked out my player preferences?
Played by Cade who has 861 posts.
Paradise Falls I. Leader
Chan Eastfall
Chan had a hard time believing what his senses were telling him. Could the Cove remnants truly be so lucky as to regain yet another piece of themselves? Where he had treated most calls casually, this one had him all but flying overtop of the ground to reach the summoner as swiftly as possible. He wanted to know now, was it really his Godfather calling out to their pack?

"Kajika!" he shouted gleefully once his mismatched gaze finally settled upon that aged but still-familiar frame. Chan only dug in his paws to stop at the very last second, aiming to greet his elder with an enthusiastic hug but also wanting to mind his... condition.

Birtie would be greeted in time, but the Eastfall couldn't help but focus fully on the man who had helped raise him.
(This post was last modified: Sep 01, 2021, 08:53 PM by Chan.)
[Image: 5BdYuOb.png]
Played by Grae who has 889 posts.
Inactive IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall
I think I need help, cuz I'm drowning in myself

Her day had not begun the way she had anticipated. First she had woken up late, the sun almost being at its highest in the sky. Then her youngest son had come to her for some much needed advice, though the topic of conversation was upsetting. Her heart was heavy with the topic of conversation, sadness weighed on her heavily. She wouldn't ever let her boys know her sadness or magnitude of worry she held within her. She wouldnt want them to worry. Her mind wandered to the future of the cove. They had worked so hard to revive their mountain home. What would become of it? If @Aleister didn't recover, Chan and Nash decided to leave and she passed? Would @Aquene or @Kip take over? Keeping the pack afloat? Maybe until one of the pups could carry on the Vuesain legacy? Or would they simply disband as had in the past? The cove disappearing forever? Moonshadow knew she couldn't do anything after her passing, but that didnt stop her from worrying...she was a worrywart after all.

Her large head hung low as she walked along the borders as she had originally planned for the day. She needed the alone time, to process what she and @Nash had just discussed, but to also reflect upon her life as a whole. Her mind was replaying her original acceptance to the cove with the man who would become her best friend. Eerily, at that moment Kajika's voice rang through the trees, sending a chill down her spine. Moonshadow stopped dead in her tracks, her eyes were wide in disbelief and her ears pressed almost painfully forwards. It felt as if a ghost had called out to her, but a confirming scent on the wind told her otherwise. Kajika was home.

Moonshadow took off as best she could for her aging frame. She pushed through the pain in her aching joints, only caring about seeing her long lost friend. His scent grew stronger as she approached the border. Mercury orbs misted at the sight of his dark frame and a quite whine fell from her own inky maw. She stood in disbelief simply staring at him for a moment. The aging woman saw the agouti frame of Chan before moving back to Kajika's. Only then did the pale figure standing next to him register. No doubt it was Birtie, by the way she clung to his side and her dark yellow gaze. Though had she always had that scar? Moonshadow's silver dusted tail lashed only a couple of times before stilling, the only indication of her sour reaction to the woman. As quickly as it happened, the Eastfall woman got control of herself. She hadn't left on the greatest of terms with Birtie, but that didnt matter at the moment. All that mattered was that she no longer had to wonder what had become of her best friend. "Kajika?" she breathed, her voice shaky.

Word Count: 000
[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis
Birtie had joined him at the base of the mountain. Together they had climbed its slope and reached the pack border. Now they stood side by side waiting to see who woukd come to greet them. His amber gaze shifted to her as she spoke. "I didn't either, but I'm glad we were wrong," he admitted. No matter what hopes he'd held through his journey.

Kajika had been sure that no one had remained once he'd disbanded the pack and he and Birtie had left. He had many questions but the biggest one was who'd remained and if Moonshadow was among them. The dark man amd his wife hadn't had to wait long. Chan's Tawny frame appeared through the trees. Immediately the large man's tail waved happily at seeing his godson. "Its so good to see you Chan and know that you are well," he spoke pulling his godson into a hug.

Seeing Chan after so long it felt like a lifetime since he'd seen him last. The hope that because her son was there Moonshadow woukd also have returned. "You remember Birtie don't you?" He asked once he'd released the young East fall.

Movement behind Chan caught the attention of the dark man. His gaze didn't leave the spot until his hopes were realized. In true Moonshadow fashion she came forward and the quiet whine that he'd heard so many times in the past. "Its me Moon," he told her, "Sorry it took me so long to get here," he said in jest a wide grin across his features.
[Image: qvkpXWl.png]
Please see OOC Profile for OOC Preferences, Thank you.
Played by Flywolf who has 604 posts.
Sanguine Cove I. Leader
Nash Eastfall
Nash's heart hurt. The conversation with his mother had been difficult, and he knew he'd upset her. But... He needed to have. Needed her to be prepared in case he <I>did</I> decide to join his brother in his travels. Or... Or maybe go his own way for a while.

But he wasn't sure about that.

It took him a moment to register the call. Yet another visitor at the borders, and yet again he considered not attending this one. He wasn't in the right headspace to greet anyone, let alone someone who could potentially want to join the pack, join is family.

Is that what he'd be doing? More than Moon, he'd be abandoning his family. The family he'd chosen.

Shaking his head free of those thoughts, he set his pace to a trot to answer the call. It was his job.

He arrived after his mother and brother, who both seemed to have hurried. His brow furrowed. Did he know this man? His face was vaguely familiar, a dream from a him he wasn't sure existed anymore. A member of the original Cove? Someone his family members were fond of clearly.

He approached, deciding on optimistic friendliness. Since Chan and Moon seemed caught up in the man who's called, Nash decided to greet the paler woman first. He smiled at her. "Hello, and welcome to Sanguine Cove," he said amiably. "I'm Nash." he surveyed the emotional reunion - he assumed. "I take it you already know my mother and brother."

Despite himself, Nash found his gaze once again drifting to the familiar man, squinting at him ever-so-slightly to try to force his memories to tell him who this was. It would be embarrassing if it was someone important.

Played by Cade who has 861 posts.
Paradise Falls I. Leader
Chan Eastfall
"Of course," Chan answered with a wide grin as his mismatched eyes spared a moment to look Birtie over. He was happy to see that their little family appeared to remain intact, and wanted to ask after their children, but it wasn't the three of them for very long. As was commonplace for the mountain's varied visitors, other Eastfalls appeared from the forest to greet the pair. First was his mother, the impact of Kajika's return clearly felt as deeply by her as it was her eldest son. Nash, however, approached as though it were a duo of strangers upon their door.

Chan moved to stand at his brother's side, leaving room for his mother and godfather to reunite. He bumped him lightly, shoulder-to-shoulder, a playful smile turning his lips.

"Don't you remember Uncle Kaj and Aunt Birtie?"
[Image: 5BdYuOb.png]
Played by Grae who has 889 posts.
Inactive IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall
I think I need help, cuz I'm drowning in myself

Sorry about the wait yall! <3

"Its me Moon. Sorry it took me so long to het here." The words hit her like a ton of bricks. Her tail began to waved as her mercury pools filled with tears. A wide smile revealed her canines as she broke into a run. She ran straight towards his large frame, the short distance didnt allow her to gain much momentum. So when she collided with him there wasnt much force, allowing them both to remain standing. She embraced him as tightly as she possibly could as feverish whines fell from her speckled maw. "I am so happy yer alright." She breathed while still hugging him tightly. She was flooded with emotions, but joy overwhelmed her, and she held on to that just as tight. It was an emotion she wasnt always privy to, so whenever she got it she clung onto it.

Word Count: 000
[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis
Kajika's amber gaze went to Nash as he greeted he and Birtie as strangers. It was clear that he didn't remember in that moment but it had been a long time. If the older man remembered correctly Nash had still been quite young at the time they'd all left. "Yes I do know your Mother and brother. I know you as well from when you were just a pup." The dark man thankfully hadn't lost his memory over the years so he remembered the day Chan and Nash were born. To emphasize what he'd said Chan had even asked his brother if Nash remembered him and Birtie.

There wasn't time for much else as he was pulled into an embrace by his best friend. Almost automatically he returned her embrace. In that moment he felt he'd finally finished his journey amd found the one he has been looking for. "I'm glad you're alright too Moon. It's been far too long." And too much time had passed. Kajika worried there wouldn't be much more time left. It was why he'd made the journey. He couldn't leave this world without seeing her one last time. "I missed you more than you'll know," he whispered into her ear.
[Image: qvkpXWl.png]
Please see OOC Profile for OOC Preferences, Thank you.
Played by Flywolf who has 604 posts.
Sanguine Cove I. Leader
Nash Eastfall

Nash glanced at his brother when Chan asked if he remembered the foreign pair, to which the darker man's brow furrowed. "Uncle Kajika?" he looked back at the man as he in turn spoke, explaining that he'd known him as a pup. The name struck a cord somewhere in Nash's memory. "Oh!" his ears pricked. "My godfather?"

He didn't have long to puzzle over it, as his mother was suddenly all over Kajika, whining and greeting him. Nash shot another glance at his brother, hoping for some sort of silence clarification. Obviously they had been very good friends. He wondered what the paler woman, Birtie, thought about the greeting, and that she wasn't receiving much attention herself.