(See All?) Announcements
656 Users Online
Bing, Google

the sky is calling — Willow Ridge 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Ghost who has 634 posts.
Dead Empress Backwater I. Leader
Viorel Valle

Her smile fell away, and Viorel couldn’t help the shifting of his paws this time. The silence stretched on for what seemed like hours, although it was probably only a minute or so. The man would be happy with whatever answer she gave but waiting to see what it would be felt crushing somehow. His ears lifted at her sigh, and his eyes looked her over earnestly at her answer, it won’t be. It was a sharp reminder of what a mess he made last year, and guilt lurched in his belly.

Sitting down to stop his front paws from giving his discomfort away. ”I’m ready, but, more than that, I want you to be happy. I love our family, and I love the Backwater, but I love you more than any of that.” He wanted to be sure that she knew that, that she wasn’t just saying she was ready out of obligation or because she thought he had expectations.

[Image: s38i5ZS.png]
Played by Pinn who has 143 posts.
Dead Empress Backwater VII. Subordinate
Vanadís

Vana was pretty sure that if Viorel ever chose to weaponize his words the world would be in danger because in her mind nobody else could use them like he could. There wasn't another soul in the world who could seemingly fix her problems as easily or make the butterflies in her stomach dance on command. "And I love you more than any of that too. Really, Vi, I would tell you if I wasn't ready." She flashed him a soft smile.

"Come on. Let's go home." She said, moving forward to tug gently on his ear. They might as well enjoy sleeping through the night while they still had a chance.