(See All?) Announcements
225 Users Online
Bing, Google, Oleander, Eclypse

sugar plums
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Melorama who has 66 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Wrynn
Her affirmation left him a little confused, but if she said that's what happened, then he guess that's what happened. His life experience was not very vast, so he was perfectly okay with taking her word on that. She spoke of adventure, and a real grand one at that, which had him scrunching up his nose a little. Adventure sounded scary, and she was alone so that meant it was double scary. How could it be fun when she was by herself? And not to mention winter was already upon them, but it seemed she had already thought about that.

These strange lights were enough of an adventure for him, and he wished for nothing else but to catch up to his family and seek comfort among them. But until then he was by himself. Alone. Wrynn's mouth opened, but no words came out, as his brain thought very quickly to understand her rushed words. "Er..." He was frozen for a moment, still as a statue, and then as he realised what she said he ducked his head again, shrugging his shoulders. "Find my family?" That was his one goal so far, for a while now, but with winter already here, he had to think long and hard about what he would need to do to survive it. "Didn't think... that far ahead."
Played by becca who has 42 posts.
Inactive V. Subordinate
Nightingale Forest

It seemed they both found themselves a bit...lost. Uncertain of what to do or how their plans might actually go.

"It's...okay y'know. To not know. That's part of the adventure of everything." Chipper despite his reserved personality and how they both found themselves clueless. Nightingale may have been the forest princess but she was queen of making the best of a bad situation.

"I hope you find them." Honest, genuine. She knew if she ever wished to go home again but found herself lost, she'd hope somebody would place such kindness upon her.

Played by Melorama who has 66 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Wrynn
Her words, despite being overly chipper to him, gave him a bit of reassurance. It made him feel a bit better about being so lost, but he still very much would like to not be lost at all. "I s'pose so," he said a little glumly. It was hard enough trying to search for them when he had no idea where they were, and contending with the elements just to survive made it all that more difficult. At this point feeling a little hopeless was just part of his daily routine.

His ears twitched at her genuine concern, a strange feeling filling him at the warmth in her tone. It was unusual, but nice? "Th-thank you." Wrynn eyed the snow at his paws, not really knowing what to do or say next. "Uh.. I hope your adventure is, is super grand." He internally cringed at his own words, but it was too late to take them back now, and so he stood there dumbly, risking a glance at her face to gauge the girl's reaction.