(See All?) Announcements
671 Users Online
Google, Bing, Baidu, Viorel

Otherside — Sanguine Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 617 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Oksana Baranski
It was somewhat a relief to have finally found a home. She wasn't sure whether or not she belonged there just yet. It was something she believed would come with time. 

Rest had been what she'd needed most after being on her own for so long. So she'd taken some time to do just that but now I was time for her to get out and meet her packmates. Learn who they were and what was expected of her as a new member. 

The crow was ready to start this chapter of her life. In time all would become more clear. This was the thought that carried her through the forest of her new home. She was on a mission. 
Played by Nyan who has 186 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Siyet Crym
Siyet had been a spending some time with the new pack and had gotten very used to the glorious mountain scenery. The fresh lake, the towering peaks, and the wonderful smell of the trees always in the air.

Life had been very different from the snowy tundra she had been used to, but she was okay with it. She felt happy and joyful to have such wonderful people around who she could talk to, care for, and spend time with.

While walking around the cove, she came across a new face. The pack sure was welcoming. She appreciated that.

"Oh hello there, A new face. Glad to hear I'm not the newest anymore." She chuckled. "I hope they are being as hospitable to you as they have been to me." She smiled.
Inactive No Rank
Oksana Baranski
Moving through the forest Oksana did hope that she might run into Aleister. She hadn't seen him since she'd rejoined the pack and she really wanted to catch up with him. However, she woukd be glad to speak with the others of the pack. She hoped she'd be there for a good long while. 

The crow was a little surprised to run I to someone so quickly after starting her search. She smiled at the other woman. "Hi," she greeted happily, "I am quite new here but I don't mind so I'm happy to take the pressure off" she agreed with a small laugh, "Its not so bad being new here is it?" She asked curiously. 

Oksana smiled at the next sentiment, "They are quite nice here. I did know Aleister and Chan before I came to join so I think that helps some. How did you come to join?" The crow was curious if maybe they'd had the same motivations. 
Please see Sharlee's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Played by Arya who has 391 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Aleister Vuesain

The Cove patriarch was moving towards the Lake for a needed drink, but trekking through the forest he missed these past months took his attention. Aleister just couldn't fathom how lucky he had gotten. His illness was almost successful in taking his life, however his medics were more determined to save him and his soul was not ready to depart this life. Al needed to see his children grow and see that the Cove thrives. So his heart stayed strong and didn't falter on him. 

But while he was sick, one of his children had gone missing. After doing as much traveling as he could outside the borders, he traversed through the forest hoping he would find Lynx wandering somewhere. He needed to make his pack mates aware of his disapperance and he was lucky to come upon not one but two of them. One he quickly recognized, though the other he did not know. Must be a Chan recruit. The thought made him smile, knowing he left the pack in good paws. 

Hearing the tail end of their conversation, he decided to wait back to hear the unknown woman's answer to Oksana's question as he was truly curious to know more about the new recruit.

(This post was last modified: Sep 16, 2021, 01:09 AM by Aleister. Edit Reason: editing to include Lynx's absence )
[Image: lMaXPz.png]
Inactive No Rank
Siyet Crym
The other woman had mentioned two names. She recognized one but not the other. She had also asked as to how/why she was here. Before she spoke she took notice of another wolf nearby. She didn't recognize him at all.

" Well I'm not quite sure who Aleister is but have met Chan before, when I first got here and occasionally seeing him around. But, I was separated from my pack and began to wonder. I ran into Jethro and he offered to bring me here. And I have sort of just..been trying to fit in I guess. I don't really have anywhere to go and would rather not be alone. Oh my name is Siyet by the way I probably forgot to mention that." She giggled slightly

As she spoke she felt the eyes of both of the others on her. She was curious if the other woman noticed the male wolf nearby. She tried not to look in his direction. Almost as a game to see how long it would take.
(This post was last modified: Sep 16, 2021, 03:57 AM by Siyet.)
Inactive No Rank
Oksana Baranski
Oksana sat back on her haunches while the other woman spoke. It took some of the weight off her leg which in that moment she was grateful for. Listening to the other woman's reasons echoed some of her own in a way. While she was listening she caught the scent of her friend. 

<b>"I'm sure you'll have the chance to meet Aleister soon,"</b>, she assured with a knowing smile, <b>"Chan seems to be a good man. He's always been kind to me. I hope you have the chance to get to know him better. I haven't had the opportunity to meet Jethro but I hope to."</b> She wanted to meet all of her packmates just as she had when she lived in Kingsfall. <b>"Its sort of the same for me,"</b> she told, <b>"And despite whatever I've accomplished since I was a pup it's not easy being on your own."</b> 

What she meant was that no matter how well she could hunt with her injured leg there were times it was harder. She hoped that she would do better within the pack and help them too.
Inactive Deceased
Aleister Vuesain

The Vuesain had hoped he wouldn't stay completely unnoticed by the two women, he had hoped they would at least notice his presence and be aware of him instead of getting caught off guard by him. It's certainly better to have conscious pack members than oblivious ones. Though, he knew both of them realized he was there, Aleister waited until his new pack member spoke. She explained her reasonings for joining and who actually brought her here. Though Chan did accept her, it was this Jethro that brought her to the Cove. Another wolf he needed to meet. She then introduced herself as Siyet, another unique and interesting name. 

Once Oksana spoke, the dark agouti male stepped out from the shadows and moved to the side of his ebony friend. "Oksana," he drawled fondly as he moved to bumped her cheek with his. Al has happy to see her in his home as he hoped she would eventually view this as her own home. "I'm happy to see you here," he stated truthfully before he turned his bright mismatched gaze over to Siyet. "I'm Aleister. I'm sorry I wasn't there when you joined the Cove, but I hope you are settling in nicely," he said before letting a charming smile cross his ebony lips.

Inactive No Rank
Siyet Crym
The male wolf came over and introduced himself. He was the one the other female was talking about.

" I am Siyet. It is nice to meet you. In fact we were just talking about you.

The two seemed very close and Siyet could tell that the were happy to be in each other's company. She felt like she was potentially intruding on what could be a private moment for them. So she turned and started to walk away saying, " it was a pleasure to meet you both. I will see you around the cove."
Inactive No Rank
Oksana Baranski
Almost as soon as she finished talking the Agouti man was at her side bumping her cheek. The crow brushed her muzzle against his cheek just as fondly. "I'm happy to see you Aleister and I'm happy to be here." She'd been rather worried about her friend. Oksana thought that maybe later she'd have to catch up with him. For now her attention was turned back to Siyet as she spoke. What she said was directed at Aleister so she stood by to give him the chance to speak to the woman.

However, in a surprising moment Siyet chose to take her leave. "You don't have to go Siyet," she told her, "We'd really like to know more about you, right Aleister," she added hoping that Siyet would stay.
Inactive Deceased
Aleister Vuesain

His friend returned his fond greeting with a brush of her muzzle upon his cream tinted cheek, which in turn widened his grin. Aleister was relieved to see she found her way back to the Lake and decided to join them. He just hoped she was doing alright with fitting in and finding her purpose. The stranger then introduced herself as Siyet and explained how they were just speaking about him. "Well, I hope all good things," he joked lightly.

In surprise, Siyet decided to announce her departure. Before he could speak, Oksana urged her that she didn't have to leave. Nodding, "Certainly, you don't have to leave on our accounts."

Keeping his mismatched gaze upon the small female, "Tell me, what is your favorite thing so far about the Cove?" He asked casually, hoping she would stay.