(See All?) Announcements
590 Users Online
Google, Bing

draw, gunslinger — Red Fern Forest 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Greyer who has 234 posts.
Paradise Falls X. Subordinate
Adelard Gerau
She told him that her head was clear. Adelard's scowl did not leave his dark mask. "Mmm," he hummed in response, staving away the disbelief for now. Walrus was a grown woman, she knew what she was doing and what she wanted.

Then she came into his personal bubble, "I s'pose I c'n wait, fer yer to figure it out too."

Forget the test or whatever he was trying to do just moments ago. It was all too much. The Leader let out a loud scoff in her face. "Oh, honey," he jeered, wanting to walk away but not let her have this 'win.' "Wait all you want, but you won't get this." He refused to be tongue-tied. It came out in a jumble, running his mouth now, "Just know that if you go out there and you come back with a possum in the pouch, you're gonna pay for it." Adelard was not himself.
heat stroke, bring the fire
ADELARD GERAU
black smoke, I take it higher
Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 54 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Walrus
Walrus expected him to remain as he had been, for it to be her own words left in the air between them as she left to give him time to mull over the opportunity presented. Adelard disappointed her instead. Once more she was stock-still, regarding him with those ever-burning eyes of hers. She hadn't thought any of the other women to be his mate, but perhaps she'd been mistaken.

Just know that if you go out there and you come back with a possum in the pouch, you're gonna pay for it.

The threat was a stamp of finality, though perhaps not in the way he would desire. She let silence press in around them, her stare never wavering. The time was needed to keep her head cool, for he would be the first to get away with such a thing without being viciously bloodied by her answering fury.

Then, like a creeping vine, that Annie Wilkes smile began to grow.

"Understood."
(This post was last modified: Mar 17, 2022, 12:47 AM by Walrus.)