(See All?) Announcements
598 Users Online
Bing, Google

progress — Turtleback Lake 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Nyan who has 186 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Siyet Crym
Siyet observed the two as the spoke. She couldn't help but feel a little bit of jealousy towards them. The female wolf was definitely an attractive girl, and she could see how her looks could draw any guy in. She puffed her cheeks a little, in a slightly pouting gesture, hoping that the two wouldn't notice too much.

Jethro had mentioned that they had just met, and hadn't really had proper time to introduce themselves, and the newcomer agreed, while also stating that she was no threat to them and asked if Siyet was the friend Jethro spoke of. At this, Siyet let go of her puffed cheeks and nodded then the woman introduced herself.

"Well, it is nice to meet you."

She looked to Jethro and saw a look in his eye of admiration, to the other wolf Siyet assumed. And she just kind of sighed to herself and kept quiet. She was definitely feeling jealousy. She knew why she was feeling that way but it felt so dumb that she did. Jethro was free to do as he wished, there was no commitment or anything.

Damn these feelings of mine. Siyet thought to herself.
Played by Molo who has 472 posts.
Paradise Falls XIII. Subordinate
Jethrᴏ Kane
He’d made her day. With that comment, the dark one felt the slightest rush of an unusual sort of warmth. That the stranger hadn’t reacted with hostility to his running up on her, or the comment. Jethro let himself mirror the smile, momentarily entranced. She was pretty, he thought - but he shook himself out of those thoughts as the stranger posed a question and also revealed a bit of information about herself.

She, apparently, also had a friend around, in an area called the lowlands. More terrain to explore, and another possible recruit, he wondered?

”Around here, possibly. I was told about an area by someone else that we’re on our way to explore. If it’s to our liking.. we’ll probably stay.” Jet explained, elaborating a little on their plans. He offered what he hoped was an assuring smile towards Siyet as she and the other exchanged pleasantries, to display that she most definitely hadn’t intruded, before his gaze was drawn back to the darker female as she introduced herself.

Reika Archer. A name that seemed to imply strength, but kindness and beauty as well. It was fitting.

”Agreed, pleasure t’make your acquaintance. If you and your friend are plannin’ on staying around, we should plan a meet or hunt or somethin’, sometime.” It would be nice to meet the other wolf, and if they didn’t end up working out, at least he and Siyet could expand their friend group a little. Either option was good progress.
Played by Kai who has 58 posts.
Inactive V. Subordinate
Reika Archer
She hoped that she'd been able to set the man at ease. He'd seemed a little worried that he might have offended her. She had discovered recently that it was pretty hard to do such a thing. Being around Colette Reika'd learned a few things about herself. She would have to thank the woman one day for that.

In that moment she was more focused on the man and what he was doing in the area. She wondered if it was something like she and Colette or a completely different reason. She soon found out as he explained further.

"Well then, I suppose my friend and I will be your neighbors. It has been a little lonely for us down here. What the place called you're looking for?" Her interest was now piqued. Perhaps it would be a good thing to have some friends nearby. She didn't know how long she and Colette would be staying in the north but they had no plans on leaving anytime soon.

The white female appeared on the scene and after talking a little she seemed nice enough. "You as well," she commented after being told it was nice to meet her. "Its nice to meet you both actually," she wasn't sure she'd told Jethro that. She had now though and that was important, right?

She smiled when he made his proposal about a meeting between them all. "I think a meet sounds like a good idea. We could hunt too though I'm not sure Colette will be able to join in. I'll talk to her about it." Reika really liked the idea of meeting up with these two again.
Inactive No Rank
Siyet Crym
Siyet mostly just stood there while the two conversed. She kind of looked away too, and felt kind of out of place. She wasn't really sure what to say or do. The other girl talked about how they would potentially be neighbors and how there were others there too. The idea of other wolves kind of excited Siyet. She would be happy to have others to converse with and more friends to make.

The other girl brought up the idea of hunting together, and because of this Siyet kind of frowned. She remembered the last time she tried to hunt with a group and ended up injuring herself. She looked at Jethro for consolation and waited to hear what it was he would say about it.
Jethrᴏ Kane
While he could not quite be sure how agreeable this woman - and her friend, apparently - would be to the idea of forging an actual group, if Reika was any indication, he and Siyet had at least found some allies. Neighbors, as she termed it, which was a win in Jethro’s mind, if not what he would have actively preferred.

”Kingsfall,” he replied to her question, recalling the name Oksana had given. ”Supposed to be a forested area, with these really massive trees, there. Thought we’d check that out,” he explained.

Even more wonderfully, Reika agreed to the idea of a meet-up in the future. A hunt, potentially - with her friend, Colette. The idea had Jethro enthused, and he bounced forth, tail waving excitedly. ”That’d be great! I mean.. as long as your friend doesn’t feel forced. If she doesn’t want to come along, that’s alright. But we’d be glad to meet her, too.”

While he didn’t want to read too much into the situation, it did sound like there might be some small concern with the friend. Perhaps she was just shy. Either way, though, Jet did look forward to hopefully meeting her, as well. He cast a quick glance toward Siyet to see if she approved of the plan, and it seemed so. She’d been willing to go along with these ideas so far, and for that support, the dark one was definitely grateful.
Inactive V. Subordinate
Reika Archer
Colette's friendship of course meant a lot to Reika. Still it was good to hear that they were getting some new wolves in the area. Though they had gotten along just fine Reika understood how important it was for them to have other wolves around. If something went wrong they wouldn't have anyone to help them. Now the question was where were thru going to be.

Kingsfall, "I've heard of it. My father told me about it before I came here." She remembered What her father had said about the forest the man spoke of. If she recalled his words correctly heard they were the biggest trees she'd ever see. "I haven't been there myself yet,"{b} she told, {b}"But it sounds like a nice place from what my father's told me." The fact of the matter was she'd been meaning to go but she'd been so busy with Colette.

The idea of a meeting at a later date was ine that Rieka could get on board with. It was important to touch base and keep in touch. So she agreed easily but it was Colette she was worried about. Reika laughed a little, "She probably would feel forced. Colette can be a little bad tempered but she's harmless. Probably would have bit me fifty times over by now," she joked, "I think she'd come it's just that she's been recovering." That was truly the young Archers only worry.

Rieka wasn't sure what to expect about further meeting with Jethro and Siyet. None the less it was jice to see new faces and talk to some new wolves. Her world had consisted of Colette. Maybe what her friend needed was to see some new faces too.it might do her good to meet some kind wolves, change her mind about some things that she seemed so dead set on.
Inactive No Rank
Siyet Crym
Siyet listened as the other two continued to make plans about hunting in the future. It sounded like these new companions would be an interesting pair. With the one not present, Colette, having a bit of a temper. Siyet hoped that she would be able to get along with the other two, and she looked to Jethro to help if there were any issues.

Siyet hoped that they would hit their destination soon and that her and Jethro would be able to get their new lives going. She was a little nervous that they could be side tracked for two long and would lose sight of what it was they were planning to do. She did hope though, that by being side tracked like they were now, potentially more people would join in their endeavors.

She smiled at Jethro and Reika and said,

"Well I hope that we can get something going soon, that would be nice."
Jethrᴏ Kane
The pretty Archer lady had apparently been told of Kingsfall by her father, though she’d yet to venture there. It did not seem like she was a native of the area, but perhaps her father had been? ”Good to know you’ve heard of it. Hope it is as nice as they say.”

Jethro chose to be optimistic about that. Even more so, about their new acquaintance. He wondered how much else she knew about the land, but opted not to pursue that line of questioning for now. Perhaps that could be better saved for a later date.

He frowned a little as Reika mentioned her companion probably would feel forced. That she was a little bad-tempered but recovering. Such a thing might’ve made him weary, except for the fact that those exact words could’ve been used to describe him accurately, a year or so ago. Before Nori.

”Alright. If she don’t feel up to meetin’, whenever we’re in the area again, it’s all good.” He spoke. He’d leave it to the Archer woman to decide whether or not her friend would be truly open to meeting them, and he’d be optimistic about that. ”I do hope to see you again soon, though. But good luck to ya both, in the meantime,” Jet tacked on with a wry grin. He couldn’t be sure if the young woman would be willing to settle down just yet, but either way, he hoped to get to know her better, too.

-i’ll archive after this round, if you both are good with it!
(This post was last modified: May 23, 2022, 03:51 PM by Jethro.)
Inactive V. Subordinate
Reika Archer
She became curious when he said he hoped it was as nice as he'd heard. "I do too. What have you heard about it."[/b) Reika was pretty sure she'd be able to find it once she really started looking. The way it had been describe it sounded like something from a fairy tale with its giant trees. She was curious what the man had heard too. Maybe he'd heard something else.

The Archer girl was thinking that maybe she needed to take a trip there. She knew it couldn't be too far from where they were {b}"From what I've been told it's not too far from here,"
she offered in case he didn't know. She wasn't sure of the exact distance but at least they were close.

Siyet spoke then bringing a smile to Reika's face. "Oh, me too. It would be very nice and I really do want you to meet Colette." Her friend needed to meet more wolves that were kind. Reika thought that it might help Colette to come out of her shell so to speak.

"It doesn't really matter if she feels up to it," stated Reika, "It will be good for her to meet others besides me. I'll bring her along." The silver female made that promise to them but mostly to herself. It would be good for her to get out. It seemed it was time to say their goodbyes. "It was good to meet you both amd good luck to you too. "
Inactive No Rank
Siyet Crym
Siyet agreed with both Jethro and Reika. Getting familiar with more people around here could definitely be beneficial. Especially with what Jethro was wanting to do with starting a new community. She wondered if it was possible that these two new people might be a good fit. Only time would tell, especially with how their dynamic worked when hunting together. She really hoped that something would work out, and she hoped that they could truly have what it was that they were looking for. She smiled at the other two and just kept herself hopefull.