(See All?) Announcements
607 Users Online
Bing, Torianna

were the sky to fall — Heartleaf Creek 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 345 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Avella Archer
Avella just couldn't help herself when the opportunity presented itself. She'd been looking for wolves to join her and Scully for a long time. Now they might have a real chance to start the pack they've been wanting to. It was her chance to bring Willow Ridge back to life. It was her dream and she didn't want to have to give up on it. So maybe with this wolf they would be one step closer to their goals.

She didn't want to say that she was waiting with bated breath for his answer but she was. In her mind she felt like there was a lot riding on this conversation. When he spoke though she wasn't sure that what he said was an agreement or not but she recognized it for what it was, a question.

"Its just my brother and me right now. We've returned to the lore and our homelands and want to claim it as our own again," she explained, "So yes, you are very much needed."

She didn't know how much longer they would be speaking so she settled in. Sitting in the snow Avella gave him some time to think about what she'd said in case he might have some more questions for her. A smile crossed her maw when he spoke of needed to speak with his friend.

"Please do, they are welcome as well. I would also be very happy to meet them. Are they close by?"

The conversation might have ended there but Avella felt there was something else she needed to say. So she went on, "I'm Avella Archer by the way. The place my brother and I are hoping to claim as ours is that way," she said pointing in the direction of the Ridge. "Its a place full of Willow trees, you can't miss it."
(This post was last modified: Jan 04, 2022, 12:03 AM by Avella.)
Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 241 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Hagar
Avella confirmed, unabashed about saying that he would indeed be of help. Hagar could feel a measure of kinship with such modesty, allowing him to continue to feel complete ease with his decision. Speaking with @Moore would be merely a consideration so that the man wouldn't have to wonder and he could thank him for having his back the past couple of days. Hagar would not attempt to pressure him in regards to Avella and her ambitions.

"I believe so," he answered about his companion's location - it hadn't been too long since he'd last seen the larger wolf, and he didn't expect it would take too long to find him once more. The offer she'd given would be relayed too, if the leader-to-be didn't want to do so herself.

Had two names as well, did she?

"I am Hagar. I believe I passed such a forest. I can meet you, unless you wanted to join me in finding Moore?"

He only offered given what she'd said - that she would like to meet him too.
(This post was last modified: Jan 09, 2022, 07:26 AM by Hagar.)
[Image: 2zvAVMd.png]
Inactive No Rank
Avella Archer
The Archer woman felt like the conversation with the man had gone quite well. She wondered if finally her dream of reclaiming Willow Ridge for the Archers once more was going to come true. Sure he might just be one wolf but that was one more than she had before. He also had a friend that might consider taking her up on her offer. They would be that much closer to becoming a pack. Part of her was extremely excited for the possibility while the other part of her reminded grounded in reality. That it may not ever happen, that things could just fall apart.

He believed that his friend was close by, "Great!" She expressed. The news would reach him sooner and maybe he'd make a decision quickly as well.

"I'm glad to have met you Hagar. We can find your friend together and then travel back to the Ridge," she stated.

The message was one that she felt she should deliver herself to this mysterious friend. She thought a better response might be given if she did so.
Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 241 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Hagar
"You as well, Avella-Archer," he returned, thankful he would now have not only companions, but a shelter to weather the season with.

She was happy to join him, and so Hagar hefted himself back up onto his thick legs and turned to lead the way. He would do so silently, unless his newfound acquaintance asked for his voice. The man was comfortable either way.
[Image: 2zvAVMd.png]
Inactive No Rank
Avella Archer
It was settled they would go in search of Hagar's friend. Avella hoped that he might join her and her newest recruit back to Willow Ridge where things were starting to look up. She hoped that her brother would be accepting of the man she'd chosen as the newest member of their little group. She remained lost in thoughts of how to present her offer as she followed Hagar through the forest in search of his friend.

FADE