(See All?) Announcements
651 Users Online
Bing, Google

that girl possessed — Bramble Falls 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 160 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kateri Vuesain-Slayer
Her father confirmed for her that her mother would only be concerned. That was a relief. "I didn't go away on purpose," she made sure to tell him. She hadn't meant for this to happen at all. It just had and by the time she had realized she was lost it was too late, she couldn't find her way home.

Kateri knew what she'd just been through as she tried so so hard to find her way back home. It felt like she just kept getting turned around. Then hearing that Chan was going to go off on his own. She had to try to stop him. It had been scary and what if he got hurt or couldn't catch any food. The young girl thought this was a terrible idea. She hoped he might change his mind and go home with her, papa, and Leo.

He was quick to reassure her, speaking gently and telling her that he would be alright. All the things he said made sense. She realized she was a pup and he was an adult which meant he should know things like her papa did. "Keep your promise," she told him in a serious tone and narrowing her eyes. Then it made even more sense why Chan needed to go, Kateri loomed at her brother at the mention of seeking information about her. That was when she conceded to the fact Chan had to go.

Then Leo spoke up agreeing with Chan about going to the backwater. But then he offered to go, Kateri looked up at her father. Was he really going to let Leo go too? She didn't think he would but then he surprised her and said that Chan needed his help. It took a moment for her to process it all, thankfully she did it quickly cause her father was helping her up to go.

She got up from her sitting position and started to flow her father but stopped in front of Leo. "I hope you find put something about your mom, please don't get lost and cone home safe." She nuzzled his cheek before looking back at Chan. "Please keep my brother safe." Then she turned to follow after her father
Played by Cade who has 862 posts.
Paradise Falls I. Leader
Chan Eastfall
Keep your promise, she kindly instructed, and Chan smiled while nodding that yes, he would.

When Leo's voice raised to answer him, there was clearly a heavy decision weighing within the youth's mind. He waited patiently, and smiled a little wider when the response did come. The child was very much like his father. His gaze followed Leo's to the man in question, seeking his approval as well. Chan would not attempt to override him in any manner here when it came to his offspring.

After giving it proper thought, Aleister agreed, and Chan met his final words with a pointed look - he would bring his son back to him.

"Be safe!" he called after the alpha and his daughter, before turning to face Leo fully.

"Alright then. First rule of scouting, constant and open communication. We'll need a secret call, definitely."

His spirits were markedly improved, as it finally settled in - Kateri was safe. Kateri was safe, and he was once again just a scout.

chan's fade <3
(This post was last modified: Jan 20, 2022, 06:07 AM by Chan.)
[Image: 5BdYuOb.png]
Played by PuppyThief who has 153 posts.
Sanguine Cove VI. Guardian
Leo Vuesain

His father took his time to answer, and Leo felt his heartbeat unusually loudly as he waited, realizing that he really wanted to go. After so long, dutifully sticking within the confines of their valley, the young lad was aching to feel useful, to not just wait around while the adults did all the work – he knew he could help, if only they would let him.

Finally, Aleister gave his verdict, and Leo’s tail-tip jolted into a quick wag behind his hocks – showing his excitement clearly. Still, his expression remained serious, eyes locking with his father as he nodded solemnly; I promise! Then his attention turned to Kateri, who still seemed nervous about the arrangements, though Chan appeared to have calmed her some. She warned him to keep his promise before getting up to join Aleister on the trek home.

As the two pups met, Leo leaned into his sister’s caress, again feeling that flood of relief; She’s really okay…! That was one down at least. “Of course Kati, promise!” He answered her softly, grateful that she appeared to understand his need to keep searching. He made his farewells with them silently, as he was so prone, but made sure to give his father a hug as well, thanking him and assuring that he would heed Chan’s every word. 

Then, as father and daughter began the long climb home, Leo turned to his companion, smiling a little shyly as he nodded in answer; “I’ve been practicing my howling.”

FADE

Thoughts ”Speech”

[Image: FFeXvE1.png] [Image: LuHJBlS.png]