402 Users Online
Bing, Google

snow tunnels for the win — Sanguine Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Arya who has 35 posts.
Inactive VIII. Yearling
Lynx Vuesain
For @Moonshadow
Re: you come across a series of wolf-sized tunnels in the drifts, looks like someone was having fun!
Backdated to 01/01 | Mid-Morning | Broken Clouds, 36 ° F

The young Vuesain wasn't sure what to do that morning aside from getting away from den that morning. He wanted to do some exploring, so the quicker he got away from the adults and any pesky siblings of his, the better. So, he took his leave early that morning after his father had left and took off into towards the Lake's shoreside. As Lynx was figuring out which part of the territory he wanted to explore, his seafoam eyes spotted a weird opening in the snow. Approaching cautiously, he peered inside the opening where it seemed to be a tunnel the size of a wolf ready for him to enter. What the...

Played by Grae who has 894 posts.
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall
I think I need help, cuz I'm drowning in myself

Sorry for the wait on this one too! <3

Getting out and about the territory was something the large ebony woman was making herself do more. It had been almost a full month since her return, she couldn't shouldn't hide away forever. As she walked through the snow-covered territory, she happened upon a huge snow drift sitting comfortably on the hillside. Her silver dusted banner waved as her mercury orbs searched its integrity. She scraped the side with her blunt claws taking a little bit of snow but leaving the powder above intact. With its integrity sound enough for the Eastfall woman she began to dig.

The sun was higher in the sky by the time she was done making a part of the tunnel. She was slightly out of breath but looked at her work with pride. Memories of playing within similar tunnels as a pup brought a fond smile upon her greying speckled maw. Having enjoyed them so much she figured the young Vuesain's would also enjoy them. Though much like Santa Claus she didn't want to get caught red handed so with a good shake of her pelt Moon went to "hide-out" nearby. More like linger nearby to see if maybe one of the children would discover them. She wouldn't have to wait long until the pale form of Lynx made an appearance. He approached, unaware of her presence, cautiously though she easily recognized curiosity on his features. A quiet chuckle fell from her maw as she approached him, as if she was making the same discovery. "Wow, what did ya find?" she called out to him as to not startle him.

Word Count: 000
[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Played by Arya who has 35 posts.
Inactive VIII. Yearling
Lynx Vuesain

As he stood, investigating the snow tunnel by peering inside of it slightly, his Aunty Moon came up behind him with a chuckle falling from her lips. Stepping back away from the structure, Lync turned his seafoam gaze to the matriarch as she asked what he had discovered. "Ah, I'm not really sure, but it looks like a tunnel, maybe?" He answered cautiously, completely unaware that it was the older adult that had actually made the tunnels. Stepping forward again curiously, the silver boy stepped further into the entrance, his gaze looking to see how far it went. "Oh, yeah! It's a tunnel in the snow!!" Lynx commented enthusiastically.

Played by Grae who has 894 posts.
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall
I think I need help, cuz I'm drowning in myself

Seafoam met mercury as the small boy answered that he was unsure about what he had discovered in the snow. After a closer inspection little Lynx exclaimed that it was indeed a tunnel. Another chuckle fell from her speckled maw as her silver dusted banner swayed behind her. "Shall we check it out?" The dark mother asked taking a step towards the entrance giving it a good sniff over. She glanced to the boy her cool gaze containing a glimmer of mischief. She had spent all morning making them all twisty and turny, she hoped there was enough of them to keep them entertained for a little while at least.

Word Count: 110
[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]