Isla, Google, Bing, Khalon

garden of eden — Swift River 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Shannon who has 5 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Vesemera

there is no sweeter

innocence than our gentle sin

Mera had fought hard not to give into the darkness. She'd fought to not let the fear and the loneliness swallow her whole. She knew that one day Cyrrith would find her and she needed to be strong for him. She refused to be but a shell when that day came. Her mind was strong and so was her will. She didn't know why his pack had turned on them. Why they had decided she was something to be feared and distrusted. Whatever the reason, she didn't care. It had happened and they were dead to her. She saw the way he rolled his eyes and flashed a wolfy smirk. She adored that she brought him out of his shell and she felt special that she was the only one to do so. "Oh, I don't know about never. You'll just have to try harder." She nipped lightly at his neck to go along with her sass before giving him a quick nuzzle.

She huffed as he gave her nothing but a grunt in answer to her question, her lip curling in an annoyed snarl. While she may be the only one to get this many words from him, he was still him. She rolled her eyes and then the subject was changing. She laughed at his words and yelped playfully at the nip. "That smells like a challenge." She smirked, a daring glint in her eye. "Guess you'll have to make me." Of which she had no doubt that he could but it was fun to throw down the gauntlet.

Mera honestly didn't care if he got annoyed with her trying to coddle him or her concern over his wound. He was just going to have to deal with it. She sighed as he finally explained what had happened. "Lucky indeed." She grumbled softly. She knew of his skills as a fighter so it was shocking that this other female had gotten in a hit at all. "Don't be grouchy because I'm concerned about you. You know you'd be the same if it were me." He just happened to find her at a time that she wasn't injured while being on the run.

Played by Tasha who has 19 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Cyrrith Morhen

She was quite sassy… he did adore it, truly, even if sometimes it irritated him to no end. It was a way for him to show that he cared. She nipped lightly at his neck and in turn he nipped lightly at her scruff, nuzzling it softly in a rare and tender display of affection. “So difficult, Mera.” He teased lightly with a smirk on his features instead of retorting with a childish antic like ‘I’ll show you harder’ which had certainly crossed his mind… still, someone had to be the mature one, and it appeared that he was burdened with that responsibility.

She yelped, and he saw the challenge in her eye. “Be my guest.” He snorted softly, opening himself up to an attack if she wanted to tussle. No doubt, they were both too tired for an actual scuffle, but it was fun to tease her nonetheless.

He was annoyed, but not that she cared, just that he felt coddled. Wasn’t he supposed to be the adult there? “Don’t grumble at me. It wasn’t my fault.” He gruffed back at her upon her disposition. He scowled lightly out of habit. “No one would dare get close enough to hurt you with me around.” The fierce and protective growl slipped from him, a darker look in his eyes as he was angered at the thought of anyone harming a hair on her pelt. He’d flay them alive… “Either way, I’m fine. The woman had a stick up her ass and lunged at me. I finished the fight.” And chased her off as she certainly had deserved.

Cyrrith is travelling with Vesemera and as such she has a right to enter any of his threads regardless of whether or not they are marked private