(See All?) Announcements
576 Users Online
Bing, Google

someday, somehow — Lost Lake 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 617 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Oksana Baranski
"What's his name?" She asked genuinely curious to know more about the boy who could be his son. She was also worried about him too. She knew the kind of father Aleister was, she worried that knowing it was possible he might have another son would eat him up inside. Oksana didn't want to see that happen to him, he was too good of a man for that to happen. She wanted to help him but she had to know what he needed first so that she knew how to help.

Thankfully he told her that he needed to know that the boy would be okay. "I'll help you anyway I can if you want me to, you know that." She was sure that he did but wanted to remind him because she thought it might help him to remember he wasn't alone, that he didn't have to do this by himself. "I wouldn't expect any less from you." She knew he cared for all of his children. Now that it was possible he could have another child she knew he would care about him just as much. She didn't know what they could do yet but she hoped that Aleister could be sure that the boy who could be his son would be okay.
Please see Sharlee's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Played by Arya who has 391 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Aleister Vuesain

"Seri," he answered with a soft, sad smile as he remembered the boy's face that he memorized into his memories in case he couldn't find him again. The guilt that riddled him of not knowing how to balance his life here at the cove with his children that needed him so much as their sole parent and just as a father. With the urge to find Seri and provide him with all the care and protection that he wanted to give all his offspring. The whole situation was hard to sort through and he had no one else to blame but himself.

"I just don't know what I can do. I don't think his mother wants me involved," he answered truthfully which left him in an uncomfortable position. What was he to do if his help wasn't wanted?

[Image: lMaXPz.png]
Played by Kai who has 617 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Oksana Baranski
"That's a really nice name," she commented. Oksana had a lot more questions about Seri . She knew his other children not well but she hoped to get to know them better. She wanted to know all about this child that could be Aleister's. Now wasn't the the time for those kinds of questions. Now he was clearly upset but the situation. Which Oksana could understand. He in her opinion was a good father and to know that he could have a child out there. One who he wants to help care for and protect and doesn't know how he can do that. She imagined it was tearing him apart inside.

What made it all worse was what he said next, that he didn't think Seri's mother wanted him involved. "That's unfair to you and to Seri. He should know his father and you should be able to know for certain if he is your son." Oksana was a little irritated by the fact that Seri's mother wouldn't tell Aleister or Seri the truth. "And there's no way to change her mind?" Oksana didn't know the woman so she had to know if there was any possibility that she might change her mind about telling the truth and allowing Aleister to be in Seri's life if he was in fact the Agputi man's son.
Please see Sharlee's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you