(See All?) Announcements
593 Users Online
Bing, Saoirse, Google

What's going on in my head? — Sanguine Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 1 Loves ·
Played by Nyan who has 186 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Siyet Crym
Jethro said some very self depreciating things. This was hard for Siyet. It sounded like Jethro was really unhappy with himself, and felt undeserving. Besides this, he said he would prefer to stay friends. She couldn't help but feel sad about this. But she knew that regardless, she would still care for him and be there for him when he needed someone to talk to or needed help.

She looked him in the eyes, tears in hers.

"Jet, I didn't expect anything. I just wanted to tell you how I feel. And right now I feel, so saddened that you feel so negatively, and possibly hateful about yourself. You really are a nice guy and you deserve more than you give yourself credit for." She knew that what she said may not get to him but she felt he needed to know otherwise.
Played by Molo who has 474 posts.
Paradise Falls XII. Subordinate
Jethrᴏ Kane
Siyet.. definitely appeared to be sad, and upset, which.. he didn’t like. And were those tears gathering at the corners of her eyes? That wasn’t what he’d wanted. Not to hurt anyone, but just.. to be honest. That was better than lying, wasn’t it? He was pretty sure that it was, in the long run. His friend said that she hadn’t expected anything. That she’d just wanted to be honest, too. And the reason that she was sad, was because of.. how he saw himself. Not for her, but for him. That was odd, but incredibly touching.

Despite the confusion of these strange emotions, it didn’t seem like he had lost his friend, and that was enough to prompt him to smile just a little. ”I’m glad you told me. I respect you for.. being brave enough to do that. Honesty is important, from what I hear.. and, I thought you should know how I feel, too.” And that was incredibly true. It was more difficult than he liked to admit, to think about emotions on his own - let alone discuss them with someone. It was truly admirable that Siyet was brave to have that sort of a discussion, and Jet found that he really was glad they were having it, too.

But as for the last bit.. ”..I also don’t hate myself. It’s.. complicated. But I know my limits. I know what I am, and also, I know what I can never be.” And, for various reasons, one of those things he never wanted to be was anything more than a friend to anyone. At least, though, he did seem to still have his friend.
Played by Nyan who has 186 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Siyet Crym
Siyet was a little confused by Jethro's comment. He talked pretty badly of himself yet, didn't hate him self? This was very peculiar and Siyet wondered what it could be that made him feel this way. She looked back at him, with the recent tears starting to dry up. She rubbed her cheek against his really quick, (think almost like a kiss on the cheek), and said, "I may not know what you are going through that makes you feel the way you do. But I am here for you as a friend either way. Regardless of our feelings. Please l, if you feel like you need a shoulder to cry on, or someone to help you with what burdens you just know that I am here for you and not going anywhere."

She gave him a slight smile, showing that she still cared for him no matter what.
Played by Molo who has 474 posts.
Paradise Falls XII. Subordinate
Jethrᴏ Kane
His friend still looked a little confused, it seemed. Without going into more detail, because Jet really didn’t want to burden his friend with any more of that than he had during their previous discussion, that was probably to be expected. But she did at least appear maybe a little less saddened by the whole thing, and that was good.

The touch and the quiet words of Siyet, though, did confirm that friendship remained between them. The dark one let out a soft breath at that, mirroring the smile of his friend, and nodding once. ”What I have here, with the pack, and your friendship… it’s already way more than I ever dreamed I’d have. Thank you. And, I’m here for ya, too. Also, the whole.. warmth sharing thing is.. still open, if you ever need it.” Unless Siyet preferred to keep distance between them, now, which would be understandable.

”Will let ya back to your business, now, I think. I.. should keep doin’ my rounds. I’ll see ya around.” He’d already delayed the self-appointed patrol he’d been on longer than expected. For good reason, though. Some time to think would also not necessarily be a bad thing, either.

--good to fade here if you are ^^