(See All?) Announcements
521 Users Online
Bing, Google

Bury It
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Cade who has 862 posts.
Paradise Falls I. Leader
Chan Eastfall
Chan couldn't help but smile at the declaration. Of course he does, the thought rang clear within his head. What loving brother wouldn't? In his own opinion, Leo was plenty old enough to join a scouting party. However the boy wasn't his to be making any such promises to.

"Okay. Then how about you and me go a little further, just check a few places I wanna look at n' make sure she didn't pass 'em," in truth, fall victim to them, "and if we don't find sign of her and get tired enough to go back, we'll meet up with your dad and let him know you want to go off the mountain with us."

He felt it was a good way to handle the situation, and hoped the younger wolf agreed and felt the proposal fair.
[Image: 5BdYuOb.png]
Played by PuppyThief who has 153 posts.
Sanguine Cove VI. Guardian
Leo Vuesain

It was almost anticlimactic, or would have been if Leo hadn’t been so anxious – perhaps if he had swung himself up to actually ask earlier on, he would have been allowed some more free rein. But in the moment, he was just excited to be allowed along, and not just on this check, but potentially further out as well, to help track down his sister.

Feeling his tongue failing him, Leo instead nodded vigorously in reply, wagging his tail to show his appreciation. He shuffled his paws, nervous energy filling him head to toe as he waited to follow the older wolf’s lead. Swallowing several times, continuing to nod his head, he tried to regain control of himself and his voice, but remained to anxious to speak, instead watching Chan with wide, pleading eyes; Let’s go!

Thoughts ”Speech”

[Image: FFeXvE1.png] [Image: LuHJBlS.png]
Played by Cade who has 862 posts.
Paradise Falls I. Leader
Chan Eastfall
Chan couldn't help but let out a low chuckle at Leo's clear enthusiasm, despite the lack of words uttered.

"No time to waste then," he encouraged, striking ahead and out where the pack's scent would fade away completely. There were two particularly treacherous features of this side of the mountain that he wanted to check in on, ensuring that Kateri had not fallen and gotten trapped somewhere out of sight. Once it was certain she was not there, they would head back and seek out @Aleister.

/ Fade
[Image: 5BdYuOb.png]