(See All?) Announcements
612 Users Online
Google, Bing

It's like it's just for me.
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Arya who has 391 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Aleister Vuesain

"All I want is for you to be happy, Sana." Truly, he would be whoever or whatever she needed him to be if that meant she was happy. A friend, a shoulder to cry on or just a companion to go on walks with her. Whatever made her the happiest, he desired to be that for her. So, he only hoped that special someone she had found felt that same way as he. Smiling softly, "I'm lucky to have found you," he admitted, knowing that he would be on a very different path without her gentle guidance and unwavering support.

To be honest, he really didn't need to check on his daughter as he was just at the infirmary a few hours ago and Aquene had been with the girl. He really just needed to go sort through his thoughts alone and figure out how to make the heartache subside. Smiling softly again, his gaze flickered to her for just a moment, "Yeah, of course," he promised before moving from her side to make his way back towards the infirmary.

aleister's exit unless stopped
[Image: lMaXPz.png]
Played by Kai who has 617 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Oksana Baranski
"I want you to be happy too Aleister. You mean too much to me." She would do whatever it took to help him find happiness in his life. Being there with him on his happiest days and helping him through his darkest. She didn't have to look any further than him to be happy. She smiled brightly at his words before brushing her cheek against his, "Then we can't let this go," she said softly, "Its too important." The way they credit for each other and were always there for each other, it wasn't something that could be found everyday. She hadn't ever had anything like she had with him in her life.

She didn't want him to go but she understood his need to check in on his daughter. She wouldn't ever fault him or be angry with him for wanting to be with him children. She knew how important a father was in a little girl's life. "I look forward to our walk," she said still smiling, "Goodnight Aleister."

FADE
(This post was last modified: Jan 20, 2022, 07:16 PM by Oksana.)
Please see Sharlee's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you