529 Users Online
Google, Bing

Mama done told me — Dead Empress Backwater 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 160 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kateri Vuesain-Slayer
@Clover Backdated to Feb 19th.

The journey down the mountain for Kateri had been a little difficult but she'd managed. It had also been scary too after getting lost which was why she'd stuck as close to the others as she could. The last thing she wanted was to get lost or hurt again. He mother would never let her go anywhere ever again if something happened to her. The dark girl had also thought that some of the places they passed along the way looked familiar but she couldn't be sure. Some of the events that took place while she'd been lost were still a little fuzzy.

Kateri had also been a surprise that the backwater was so different from the cove. It was really exciting to be living in a new place for a couple of weeks. She was sad though caused she'd be away from her mother and father all of that time. She remembered how much she'd missed them when she'd been lost. Kateri understood that had been different circumstances.

As it was she had specific instructions after arriving in the backwater given to her by her mother. She was in search of a wolf named Clover. After asking about where to find her Kateri finally arrived at the medical den. It kind of reminded her of home which made her smile. Taking a deep breath she called out, "Hello, Clover?"
Played by Melorama who has 386 posts.
Dead Empress Backwater III. Medic
Clover Assana
She had just started thinking about reorganising and cleaning out her medicinal den in preparation for the upcoming spring when a tentative voice called out from beyond the mouth of the den. Her ears twisted back to catch the voice, head and body quickly following suite as she turned around to look at who had said her name. The voice was unfamiliar and sounded quite young, and if they had made it this far into the territory without being chased off then surely it had to be one of the children from the Cove wolves.

Clover peeked her head out, lips curling up into a warm smile at the sight of the young girl standing outside. She wasn't sure what her name was, but the bi-coloured eyes were unusual enough that she would not forget the girls face any time soon. "Welcome," she said in greeting, now fully stepping out of the den. "I'm afraid I haven't yet learned your name, but it's nice to meet you." She had no qualms or embarrassment about it though.

"Did you need anything in particular?" The young girl seemed fine, so perhaps this was more along the lines of a broader overall learning experience the two packs had set up. Either way, Clover was happy to help in any way she could.
Played by Kai who has 160 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kateri Vuesain-Slayer
It wasn't a long wait before a head appeared at the mouth of the den. Kateri wore a big smile when she saw the woman, "Thank you," she said after being welcomed. The woman who she assumed to be Clover mostly cause that was who she'd asked for and hadn't been told otherwise came fully put of the den. "Oh, I'm Kateri Vuesain-Slayer and it's nice to meet you." She didn't know a lot about Clover except she was the medicine wolf for the backwater and her mother had specifically said to see her.

The Slayer nodded at the woman's question. "My mother, Aquene, told me to have you check my leg," she touched the injured one with her nose before looking back to Clover, "After the trip down the mountain. She wanted to be sure it was still doing alright," she explained. Kateri paused for a moment thinking that maybe the healer needed a little more. "I got lost a few months ago and took a fall, I don't really remember that part. Anyway, during the fall I hurt my leg pretty bad and I've been recovering. Mama has let me take over my own care with her supervision of course. I think she was hoping that while I'm here visiting you would help me?"