(See All?) Announcements
504 Users Online
Google, Hazelnut, Bing

you sell you — Dead Empress Backwater 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by PuppyThief who has 153 posts.
Sanguine Cove VI. Guardian
Leo Vuesain

He smiled awkwardly around the hare still clutched in his mouth, wagging his own tail in response to Chan. He briefly turned to look at the two Backwater adults again, bowing his head to the woman as she was introduced, and then looked back to the other pups as their names were mentioned. His ears were perked, eyes glowing as he looked between the two; Margo and Eros… He loved the ring of them, so different from any names he’d heard before.

Once the introductions were over, Leo nodded at the adults again, hoping he didn’t come of as impolite; He wanted to make a good impression, as representative for his pack. He turned back towards the other kids just as the girl, Margo, spoke up for the first time. Leo wagged his tail, ignoring the stuttered mistake as he trotted over to them, dropping the hare in the snow between them. Raising his head back up he made sure to smile, perhaps a bit to widely, looking first at Margo and then Eros, his tail still wagging enthusiastically.

Feeling increasingly awkward as the silence stretched, Leo glanced back down at the hare, licking his lips nervously before stammering: “S… Share?” That was all he could get out before returning to his shy, too wide smile, desperately hoping one of the others would answer.

Thoughts ”Speech”

[Image: FFeXvE1.png] [Image: LuHJBlS.png]
Played by Ghost who has 628 posts.
Dead Empress Backwater I. Leader
Viorel Valle

Viorel watched as pleasantries were exchanged amongst the adults of the pack, but he was mostly paying attention to the pups. He suddenly realized this very well could be one of their first interactions with someone else their age. That could be a lot of pressure, especially with everyone sitting around and watching them.

Getting to his paws, he gestured with his muzzle back towards the depths of the territory, ”Please, everyone come in. I’m sure you’re tired from your journey, and Margo and Eros can show Leo around.” That way they could take off and do whatever they wanted to do without any prying eyes. That, and the adults had a lot to talk about.

FADE
[Image: s38i5ZS.png]