(See All?) Announcements
355 Users Online
Bing, Google

be damn proud of me — Dead Empress Backwater 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Tasha who has 306 posts.
Lone Wolf No Rank
Vayko

This would be good. They would surely be good for each other, right? They could help each other out. He knew a thing or two about putting his own interests first, and she knew about putting others first… so maybe each of them could find a nice middle ground between the two extremes in each other. “I don’t think it’s medically possible to talk someone’s ears off.” He teased lightly as his grin grew a little bit. She was the medical expert, and he quite enjoyed hearing what she had to say. He had been through a lot, and it had given him a certain temperament. While he could fly off the handle, mere talking no longer did the trick.

“I think that would be absolutely lovely.” He added at her proposition as he watched her eat. “Clover, breathe, I definitely want to talk to you.” He teased again lightly with a glimmer of amusement in his eyes. He figured a safe topic was work. “So you’ve been cleaning out old herbs. Do herbs go bad after awhile? Or do they just stop working?” He asked curiously. She was interested in it, so that made him immediately interested in her craft as well.

Vayko Valle