(See All?) Announcements
361 Users Online
Bing, Google

baby you can't stomp me out — Fool's Gold Chasm 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 379 posts.
Deceased
Woya Macieo
This will be Fools Gold Chasm's final pack meeting, we will be disbanding on the 15th. Thank you for all stories told over the last two years!
Posting is not required by any means, I'm just gonna keep things vague and hope that works for everyone. As always, let me know if you have any questions, needs or concerns. @Adelard @Wrynn @Isomne @Enera @Augustin @Armand @Apolline

Woya was thoroughly at peace with her decision now that all of her family knew. While she was grateful to those who had helped the Chasm survive so many months of strife, she anticipated that they would understand her need to do what was best for herself and her children. Without Enera and the twins, that was no longer staying here.

She had spent the night catching up with her husband and tucking in those of her litter who had chosen to return a final time, but when she rose the next day there was no more reason to wait. Woya went to the pack's convergence point and sent up a call, summoning them all to her without exception. Once the last of them appeared, she made her announcement.

"I want to start by thanking you who have stood with us, for everything you've done to provide for my family and keep us safe. Enera and her sisters are going on a journey, and I have decided that it is best for us to do the same. We will start by visiting at length with our relatives in the mountains, and any of you are welcome to come with us."