263 Users Online
Bing, Google

Sorry, please excuse me for my mess. — Heartleaf Creek 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Fig who has 54 posts.
Inactive Pup
Marguerite Valle
@Vanadis dated for 1-15

After a rather eventful day that included some rather big conversations between Margo and her parents the growing pup decided that she'd need at least one recharge day before interacting too much with anyone else in her pack. This day would include going down to the creek and just watching the water for a while. She'd thought that maybe if she was lucky she'd be able to watch some fish swim on by, enjoying their chilly wintertime pool like nothing had ever changed for them. Margo loved fish. They were just so interesting and ugly looking, it brought a smile to her face even if she was just observing them. But of course they tasted really good too, adding to their overall charm in the eyes of the pepper-coated lady.

The Valle girl had almost made it to the creek's edge before stumbling on a rock that she hadn't seen and plummeting into a nearby bank of snow. "Ow!" she exclaimed, trying to remove herself from the freezing white mass, but her paw hurt so bad. Had she managed to twist something? Of course this would happen on her self-care day. Defeated, Margo decided that she'd just live with her head in the snow bank for a while instead. How embarrassing and yet very on-brand for Marguerite Valle.

Played by Pinn who has 143 posts.
Dead Empress Backwater VII. Subordinate
Vanadís

Vanadis hadn't intentionally followed the girl's scent out to the creek, but she was aware of the girl's presence. She'd made it a bit of a point to try and avoid her if she could, seeing as the girl seemed to be a bit on the shy side, and well, she just wasn't her kid. The separation between the litters seemed to grow thinner every day, at least with her own brood, but the woman had yet to try to engage with Viorel's other children. Call it indifference, or simply disinterest, but that wasn't to say that the Valle woman would outright reject them, or make them feel any lesser, or that she wouldn't be concerned for their welfare, it just was what it was.

The sound of crashing followed by the inevitable, "Ow!", was enough to force Vana's paws to slow and alter her course toward the girl. Concern swept over her coat at the thought of the cub being injured, so she pushed onward, picking up the pace until the cub's silvery form came into view. Concern turned to panic as the girl sat motionless with her head in the snow, forcing Vana to the girl's side. "Margo? Are you all right?" She said, frantically nosing at the silvery youth's shoulder.

Played by Fig who has 54 posts.
Inactive Pup
Marguerite Valle

"Just leave me to die.." Margo mumbled audibly through the bank of snow without even really thinking about it. It took her a moment to put a face to the voice that had just communicated with her, as it wasn't one she'd ever really talked to all too much in the past. The other momma, Vanadis, ended up finally sticking out and it was then that the girl started to feel embarrassed for the way she'd just spoke.

Slowly and carefully the young girl removed herself from the mass, trying her best not to put any pressure on the injured paw. "S-Sorry. I-I'm used to, uh.." talking with her brothers, mostly. This was an adult though, and since she wasn't used to Margo's humor the monochrome girl was scared that the woman would think she really wanted to be left out here alone to die. "I-I hurt my paw, I think.."