(See All?) Announcements
557 Users Online
Chan, Bing, Google

Time For Her Comeback — Sanguine Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 160 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kateri Vuesain-Slayer
Kateri's thoughts had drifted back to her leg once more. A lot of her time in fact was spent thinking about it. The fairies had been a nice distraction for the time but she just couldn't help her mind going back to it. After all I dictated so much of her life and sometimes she felt it even dicated who she was. This time with Nash being able to express the part of her that liked to make things up had been really nice. She didn't think she would ever forget this day and how he'd gone along with her.

When she turned a serious question on him she waited for his answer amd nodded when he answered. "I hope so too. It's time the cove got a little bit of a break at least." She looked back to where she said the dancing fairy had been. "I was kind of hoping it was a sign that my leg might get better." That was what she wanted so that she could be like all of the other puppies.
Played by Flywolf who has 607 posts.
Sanguine Cove I. Leader
Nash Eastfall

Nash smiled gently at the dark pup as she nodded along with him, agreeing that the Cove could use a break. It felt like the winter had been one hard turn after another; spring usually brought new life, and he hoped this year the same would hold true in a plethora of different ways. He poked the girl softly with his nose. "I'm sure it is," he said. "You're already moving around much better, and we both know your mom is a miracle worker." He had full faith Kateri would but running around, energy back to normal, in no time. For now, though...

He sighed. "We should probably get you back before she notices you're missing, huh? We can keep this adventure our little secret," he added with a wink.

Inactive No Rank
Kateri Vuesain-Slayer
Kateri hoped that maybe with more time passing her leg would become much better. She wanted to live more of a normal life and not have to be left out of things simply because she wasn't healed up. Nash was encouraging though and that made her smile. "Mama can do lots of things," she agreed, "You really think I'm doing better? Sometimes it just doesn't feel like it. I suppose cause it's been like this for so long now. I kind of forget what it was like before." She was younger of course but Kateri didn't know anymore what it was like to have a normal leg. This had become her new normal.

The Slayer girl nodded at Nash's suggestion. "We don't want her upset with us both. Thank you Nash for this. It was lots of fun. Maybe we can do it again sometime." It was nice having someone to play pretend with.
Played by Flywolf who has 607 posts.
Sanguine Cove I. Leader
Nash Eastfall

Nash was pleased when Kateri smiled; he'd hoped to help her feel at least a little more confident about her recovery. "It really does feel like forever," he agreed. "Mine took a while to heal too. Before you know it, you'll realize you're limping on habit rather than necessity." He'd had to retrain his own body how to walk properly when he'd made the realization himself.

At her suggestion Nash hummed in agreement. "Of course we can," he said before gently herding her back towards her den. "For now, why don't we go take a nap and appease your mother?"

Nash Fade

Inactive No Rank
Kateri Vuesain-Slayer
Hearing Nash confirm that it took awhile made her feel better about how long it was taking her. How he explained what would happen tldid raise the question of if it would be the same for her too. She supposed there wasn't any real way to know until it actually happened for her. Though she still had some worries in the back of her mind she felt more confident that she could get past this.

As sad as she was to go home she knew it was the right thing to do. A wide smile spread across her features when Nash agreed they could do this again. "Good," she said clearly happy with this. She nodded when he suggested they go amd take a nap cause it's what her mother woukd want. "Okay, it's probably best all around anyway." She did feel a little tired anyway.

FADE