(See All?) Announcements
605 Users Online
Google, Bing, Adora, Vanadis, Vili

i stay niche — Whisper Caverns 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Daisy who has 62 posts.
Inactive VI. Subordinate
Moore Bailey

"Queenie, huh? Nice name!" Moore barked out as he rose to his paws and lumbered after her towards the cave exit. With another shake of his coat, he caught up to her in a few large strides. "Sounds like a dynamic duo if I've ever heard of one!"

The dull ache in his hind leg had been at an all-time low lately. Possibly because he slowed down and paced himself more when he arrived in the area, the constant on paw traveling before had started getting to him.

"I can't say I do; they're usually too small, it makes me nervous. Almost reminds me of hare burrows. I was only in there to check it out, lost track of time," and direction, the man adds to himself. "Can't say I'm that sad to be leaving it!" A chuckle rumbles deep in his chest as he follows along near the white wolf.

"Say, you from around here, Queenie?"

Played by becca who has 17 posts.
Inactive V. Subordinate
Queenie
Dynamic duo! She was all wide grin, cheeks hurt from it even. What a good sensation to have.

He blabbered about caves some more and she felt pretty amused by it all. He seemed too big to be going and poking around caves. Which made sense given he said they all felt too small. Even she got a little…too cozy in caverns sometimes.

”Not at all!” She answered honestly as she tossed him a wild-eyed look. All buzzing energy. ”I come from a place reeeeeal far away. Whattabout you?” She wondered where men like he came from. Maybe mountains or forests, real hardy type. Although his personality didn’t exactly match the hardy idea.
Played by Daisy who has 62 posts.
Inactive VI. Subordinate
Moore Bailey

This Queenies’ energy was certainly unmatched for sure, and he couldn’t help but feel energized himself by it as they hustled along. His tail began to wag as he kept up with her, a wide grin shot back to match her own. Whatever she had been looking for mattered little to him now; he was more curious about Queenie herself. Albeit, if whatever she was looking for was good, there’d certainly be no complaints there.

Real far, huh? What kinda place did you come from?” Deep orange eyes shifted to look at her rather than the surroundings. Was she more accustomed to the fields and forests, or flatter, more arctic areas his family spoke of? “I came from someplace real forested, kinda like the forests around here!” A bright look lit up his features, making it clear it was a pleasant memory for him. “Pretty far away, though, like you, though…” He trailed off before leaving room for her to reply.