(See All?) Announcements
228 Users Online
Bing, Google

House on the Hill — Sanguine Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 241 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Hagar
Yet another wolf appeared, bolstering what the myriad of markers had strove to prove - the pack had healthy numbers. All three mountain wolves presented themselves as amicable, even as the alpha asked after gave his introductions. As thought, the raven-colored woman was indeed Aleister's wife, which he assumed made her the second leader of this neighboring pack. Chief of Outreach meant nothing to him other than a curiosity - what role was that?

His focus remained on those of dominance, as Avella gave her well-spoken answer.
(This post was last modified: Feb 13, 2022, 03:03 AM by Hagar.)
[Image: 2zvAVMd.png]
Played by Cade who has 868 posts.
Paradise Falls I. Leader
Chan Eastfall
When introduced, Chan had flashed a wide and friendly smile, long teeth appearing past his charcoal lips. His tail continued to wag despite it's lost length, as though motion were it's natural state. Oksana as Aleister's wife was a novel thing to his ears, but he did not appear phased by the news. It had been clear the two had grown close, and he was just glad to see the other pack members finding what made them happy.

The Willow Ridge, he silently mused. It would make the land proud if it could know how many of its children had returned, he was certain of it. Her purpose was courteous and, in his opinion, beneficial to the Cove wolves - he looked to Aleister for the man's response.
[Image: 5BdYuOb.png]
Played by Kai who has 617 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Oksana Baranski
Oksana smiled both at her visitors and because she had been introduced as Aleister's wife. She didn't think she would ever tire of being introduced by that title. The Vuesain also asked what they could do to help these newcomers. There always was a certain level of curiosity when there were visitors at the border. Especially when they were strangers.

These wolves weren't strangers anymore of course since the woman had made her introductions. Neither name was familiar to the Baranski, she glanced over at her husband for a moment before returning her attention back to their visitors. The Crow looked them both over as Avella explained she was putting a pack together, this was something they were already aware was a possibility. Oksana recognized the courtesy in the gesture. The more intriguing part was that she wanted the two packs to be friends.

Oksana knew were Willow Ridge was, she'd gone there before so she knew having a friend there could be good for the cove. She touched his shoulder with her nose in silent support that she thought a friendship would be a good idea.
Please see Sharlee's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Played by Arya who has 391 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Aleister Vuesain

The name of the pack the woman said she was creating rang a bell within the Vuesain's head. The Ridge had been a longtime neighbor to the Fallen Tree Cove when his parents lived along the mountain. They had been a fierce pack, though he was not sure of the relationship the two packs had. Avella was offering a friendship between the two packs this time. This Willow Ridge if they were settling in the same location would make them the closest neighboring pack to the Cove, so the relationship between the two mattered. And it seemed his wife agreed as she silently nudged against his shoulder in support.

"I appreciate what you are offering, the Cove is always friendly to their neighbors, and we look forward to the Ridge doing the same." Aleister was happy they were not being forward and asking immediately for an alliance as that was something the Vuesain believed came with time and trust, not words. "Were you from the original Willow Ridge?" He couldn't help but wonder if she was merely a descendant recreating something she grew up listening to or if she was truly born beneath the willows.

[Image: lMaXPz.png]
Played by Kai who has 345 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Avella Archer
Avella was happy that this meeting was going well. She saw the relationships she could form between the cove wolves and the backwater wolves to be very important to the success of the Ridge. With them being so close she did not want to make enemies of either pack especially if they had already forged a friendship or even alliance. First and foremost she needed to establish trust with them and these meetings were the first steps.

She smiled at Aleisters words, "I will do what is in my power make that happens. It is important to me," she felt it necessary to mention that to him so that he would understand her seriousness on the matter of friendship between the packs. She did not return to create enemies. She smiled at hid next question, "It is nice to meet someone who knows of the orignial Willow Ridge. Yes, my brother Scully and I were born under the willows the year the coyotes came." It wasn't often she came across someone who knew about her home. It was refreshing in a way.
Inactive Deceased
Aleister Vuesain

At her words, the Vuesain nodded in the future leader's direction hoping her words held weight. She seemed genuine and truthful, but in time the Cove would see for themselves how the Willow wolves will treat their neighbors. At least this was a step in the right direction and made his doubts push towards the edges of his thoughts.

She confirmed his inquiry with an explanation on when they lived within the Lore. "That was a tough year, definitely. I was born with Fallen Tree Cove nearby where we are now on the Lake." Aleister was led to wonder if she would have any knowledge of his birthpack.

Played by Kai who has 345 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Avella Archer
Avella didn't know what the future would bring. All she had to go on was the knowledge she had that day. She hoped that the day would never come that she would have to go back on what she'd said. She really wanted to be a friend to the cove wolves and the backwater wolves. It would take hard work but she hoped one day she would make it so they could see she meant every word as she stood there in front of them saying the words.

She'd explained to him her ties to the land she was going to claim as her own. She frowned slightly and nodded when he spoke of how hard that last year was. "It truly was," she agreed, "It was hard to even leave pack lands without running into them. It's always a pleasure to meet someone else who was born in the lore. Unfortunately I wasn't ever able to make it to meet the wolves of Fallen Tree Cove before everyone left. I'm glad that we have this chance to come back and make our homes here again and finally meet."
Inactive Deceased
Aleister Vuesain

Nodding in understanding of her words, the Vuesain was simply content in the knowledge that she was born in the Lore like he and his mate were. Which isn't too common for anyone else residing outside of the Cove. It was refreshing to have a future leader be one from the Lore as well.

"Well, I give you my best wishes in the Willows and I'll be looking forward to hearing from you in the future," the leader spoke before giving the pair a polite nod. "You both are more than welcome to rest within the Cove before traveling home," he offeres with a quirked brow.

Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 241 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Hagar
Hagar stood dutifully at his alpha's side as she conversed with the Cove's luminaries, listening to each word as their chief seemed to be doing as well. His eyes bounced between each leaders' jaw, only occasionally breaking away to survey their surroundings. He felt safe here, and therefor at ease, but was posted as a sentry nonetheless and so would perform. In his way.

The two spoke of the plague of rival predators he'd already heard so much about, mostly from the brother Scully, Aleister commiserating the hardship before inviting them in. The politics at paw were settled, each pack would strive to be a good neighbor and friend to the other, but they were not being ushered away and he thought that to be kind. As always, he took Avella's lead, following wherever she might go.

/exit
[Image: 2zvAVMd.png]
Played by Cade who has 868 posts.
Paradise Falls I. Leader
Chan Eastfall
Aleister did not disappoint. Oksana gave her support silently, practically the man's shadow. Cooling waters nourishing a tall oak. They were a fine pair, Chan decided as he watched the diplomacy unfold before him. He had no doubts that together they would lead the Cove, and in turn his family, well.

The talk of the coyotes brought up his own memories of that time, from his own painful encounter with the other species to his dad's scant war stories. He hadn't been around for the end of it all, his left ear flicking at the thought. When it was mentioned that the little group should move on from the borders, he interceded briefly to say goodbye.

"I'm going to continue my run," he informed Aleister and Oksana, before bidding their new neighbors farewell.

"It was wonderful to meet you both, I look forward to see you around!"

With that, Chan was off again.

/exit
[Image: 5BdYuOb.png]