(See All?) Announcements
543 Users Online
Google, Bing

what i’ve felt — Kingsfall 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Nyan who has 186 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Siyet Crym
Jethro's words hit Siyet like a wave of emotion. She got really happy, and excited. She tried really hard to not let it show on her face, and tried to keep her tail from wagging. She was hopeful that this would lead to something with Jethro. After the last conversation like this that they had, she feared that maybe nothing would ever come between them.

"Jethro, I understand your concerns with commitment, but...I mean you never know what will happen if you don't try something right?"

She was hoping that it didn't seem like she was trying to convince him to do anything.

"I also want you to be happy, and if....you think that you could be happy with me then...I would be happy too."

She showed him a smile, she was giddy and almost couldn't contain herself. She almost let her happiness slip, but decided to hold it back until she heard him out.
Played by Molo who has 473 posts.
Paradise Falls XIII. Subordinate
Jethrᴏ Kane
It was a relief to hear that his friend - was that term even the right one, now? - understood the concerns about commitments. Perhaps she shared them, too? Additionally, though, she echoed what he’d just been thinking nearly exactly. You couldn’t know what would happen unless you gave something a try. Almost unwittingly, that had also become something of a mantra, over the last year. Especially now.

It wasn’t necessary, but the last bit, their mirrored thoughts about happiness, more or less cemented his choice in this. Jet mirrored the small smile offered by his company. ”Well, you’re right about one thing. I.. we, may never know if we don’t try.”

Trying wouldn’t damage their relationship, would it? If things didn’t work out? Jet did not think so. No matter how this strange, new thing turned out, the level of caring there between them, did not seem like something that would just fade away. ”It can’t hurt, cause… I can pretty much promise you this. No matter what happens, I’ll always care for you, Si. You gave up a lotta good friends, and a good home, to follow me here. Thank you for believin’ in me, even before.. when I didn’t.”

No matter what, they'd at least always be friends. Of that, the dark one was as certain as he could be.
Inactive No Rank
Siyet Crym
Siyet took what he was saying as a positive thing, it sounded like Jethro definitely wanted something with Siyet. She couldn't keep her tail from wagging while he was speaking. She let a small smile show on her face.

"Of course Jet, I am glad I came along with you. It has been quite an adventure and I wouldn't be here with you now, having this conversation if I wouldn't have. I mean, I met you before anyone else in this new strange land for me and you have taken care of me from the beginning."

She went over to Jethro and nuzzled his neck, she was very happy. She hoped that this would become something ever better than she imagined. She wanted to be with Jethro, and would follow him wherever he went.

"Well, then let's try this yes? We have nothing to lose."

With this she flashed him a toothy smile and couldn't have felt happier. She looked again at the flower that he had brought her and thought how much this gesture meant to her, especially with the conversation they just had.
Played by Molo who has 473 posts.
Paradise Falls XIII. Subordinate
Jethrᴏ Kane
There would be more to think and speak about in the future. Being who he was now, with hopes, plans, and dreams, there were still questions Jet wanted to ask. But maybe, those could wait. At least for a while, until they knew more about how things would turn out. Like the stupid drought, whether the others that had decided to linger in the area would stay, such as Finley and her son. As well as his concerns about Chan and his companion, all of that was there.

For now, though, those things could wait.

Let’s try, Siyet spoke, the wry grin that’d been upon her countenance formerly, broadening out now. That was nice to see, and the dark one offered a small nod. ”Yes,” he spoke the agreement with certainty. As with so many things prior, Jet found himself both nervous and excited to find out what this thing might lead to.

However it went, though, at least he didn’t have to worry about losing a friend.

----..fade?
Inactive No Rank
Siyet Crym
Siyet was happy that Jethro agreed to try this new and exciting thing with her. She felt like she was on cloud nine. She hoped that they could have a good future together and that they would be able to enjoy their time together. She knew that she would always have Jethro, regardless of what happened in the future with him. She walked up to him and nuzzled his neck and simply said "Thank you".

~~~yep let's fade~~~