(See All?) Announcements
592 Users Online
Google, Aven, Bing

and it ain't never, ever, never gonna change — Fool's Gold Chasm 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 379 posts.
Deceased
Woya Macieo
Two truths, Rhaeagara explained, and Woya listened. She would've chuckled back, but when the other woman began to expand on the latter point, the small smile drooped downward into a frown. It felt needless to her, this hypothetical and certainly nonexistent 'they,' but expressing such was not a trait of the Rayvne heiress. What was behind all that, then? What didn't she know?

They settled back onto Hudson instead. He’d be proud of you, she told her, and Woya's sandy eyes remained fixed on the water. She'd rather he was alive, rather he was simply here to lead this life himself.

"... they'd have to kill me too, y'know. If anyone came for ya like that. We're... we're family."

She lifted her gaze, at last looking to Rhaegara's features once more. Just like relatives, they might not always see eye to eye, but it didn't matter. For the past year, their goals and wishes had been the same, and through that they'd had each others backs. To Woya, with most of her real blood vanished, that meant the world, even if she didn't always act like it did.
(This post was last modified: May 22, 2022, 07:40 PM by Woya.)
[Image: X2QzmxY.png]
Played by Tasha who has 178 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Rhaegara Rayvne

It didn’t matter if someone tried to chase her out tomorrow or if no one ever chased her out… the fact remained. This was her home and she would remain there. She had Enera there… her family, the only family that she had left, was there in this moment and that was what mattered. It didn’t matter that they weren’t blood or not. She smiled almost conspiratorially when the other woman admitted she’d die before she left as well.

“I wish them the best of luck trying to get through us both then.” There was just a hint of a tease, a fiery glint in her eyes. In that moment, there was a bond… a sense of friendship despite how uneasily the Ravyne woman felt it. She’d felt this bond before, and it bit her in the ass so she’d say nothing about it and act no different. “Sometimes, the bonds that matter most are the ones who are willing to fight and die for you, not the blood in your veins.” She offered almost poetically, offering in that moment to fight with her until the end if that was what it took, fighting as equals side by side. "I should go find my daughter and check on her. I promised her I'd take her hunting... just try not to bite Leviticus' nose off in the meantime, eh?"

Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 379 posts.
Deceased
Woya Macieo
Rhaegara echoed her sentiments, causing Woya's heart to warm. It felt good to know the other woman felt the same, and found herself happy the other had stopped to catch a drink with her. She couldn't see the future, and so she foolishly thought it bright in that moment.

The teases gained a chortle, and Woya shook out her fur before angling to set off her own way as her packmate would.

"No promises," she shot back with a crooked smile before the two separated.

/ fade
[Image: X2QzmxY.png]