Bing, Finley, Hazelnut, Google

Oh my darlin' Clementine — Fool's Gold Chasm 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Flywolf who has 282 posts.
Lone Wolf No Rank
Enera Rayvne
had a dream so big and loud

JUMPED SO HIGH I TOUCHED THE CLOUDS

Enera didn't really understand it - if everything was fair, that should keep peace, right? But the way mama explained it, she supposed... it did make a little sense. Maybe they would have felt differently if they'd known their own pups instigated the situation to begin with, but that was all long past and there was nothing Enera could do about it now, beyond learning and taking that lesson with her in her life as she moved forward.

She smiled at mama. "I learned it from you," she insisted, and she had. Mama was the one who'd told her all the stories, taught her all the lessons, loved her and been fair with her and protected her kindly. How could Enera not grow up the way she had with such a wonderful mama? "And my new siblings will learn it too," she added. "We'll be able to show everyone that being nice is better."

Enera yawned, her exhaustion finally getting the better of her. She kissed mama's cheek. "Thanks for the story," she said, dropping her head onto her paws and shifting to press further against mama's side. "I love you, mama."

Played by Tasha who has 178 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Rhaegara Rayvne

Learning lessons from Rhae and her past was the whole reason she told Enera stories. She just wanted her to learn from the mistakes of her ancestors so she could be better than the generations that came before her. She smiled softly at her daughter. “I think you had it all along. You didn’t need to learn a single thing about it.” She offered back, though in truth it was her own denial about her virtues that brought up such a statement. “I’m counting on you to lead by example and raise them right.” She added in, hoping the responsibility in helping raise these pups would prepare her for when she might have her own one day.

Her daughter yawned, and thanked her and she rested her head against her daughter’s fur. “Any time, Little Dove.” Telling her daughter stories was one of her favorite parts of parenting. Developing that connection was one of her favorite things to do. “I love you too, Enera… always and forever.” She murmured before she started to feel the exhaustion hitting her as well. “Get some rest. You must be tired from your trip.”

Played by Flywolf who has 282 posts.
Lone Wolf No Rank
Enera Rayvne
had a dream so big and loud

JUMPED SO HIGH I TOUCHED THE CLOUDS

Enera huffed out a short breath of amusement at her mama's insistence she hadn't needed to learn how to be kind - of course she had. She'd learned from her mama.  She gave a promising hum; she would be the best example for her new siblings she could be. Having new little friends might not be so bad after all. She and mama could split story times.

Tucking her head just a little closer to mama Enera sighed contentedly. Even though everything was changing, she was finally starting to feel like everything would be alright after all.

FADE

</3 ;-;
(This post was last modified: May 23, 2022, 01:20 AM by Enera.)