(See All?) Announcements
512 Users Online
Google, Bing

and she begs to be loved — Fool's Gold Chasm 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Tasha who has 178 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Rhaegara Rayvne

She smiled softly, though there was pain in her eyes at the mention of Adelard. She was grateful for all he had done for her daughter… but the wound still hurt, and the mention of his name rubbed salt in the wound still. She still didn’t have the gull to confront it, or Woya, or anything about it. “Yes, they will. This pack is our family, and this territory is out home. We will always have each other.” She assured her similarly.

“Of course I love you, Little Dove. I will always love you just as I will always love your siblings.” She assured the girl quickly once her fears came to the surface. She nuzzled her softly and nipped lightly at her ear. “I will not abandon you. Even after I am gone, and with Sirius, and your grandparents, and the rest of the Skywalkers, I will still be here. I will watch over you and your siblings and this family forever.”

Played by Flywolf who has 282 posts.
Lone Wolf No Rank
Enera Rayvne
had a dream so big and loud

JUMPED SO HIGH I TOUCHED THE CLOUDS

Mama assured her, as she always did, and Enera had to force herself to breathe deep, the smell that familiar scent of mama under the new tingling that Enera now assumed came with the new puppies. She hoped mama would start to smell normal again soon. For now, she could sort through the new smell.

Enera sighed. "I love you mama," she mumbled. She wasn't sure how she felt about this new development, wasn't sure how she might be as an older sister. She'd always felt like she was Marrah's sister, but it was different. They hadn't really shared mama, even after Saga left. Now there were going to be two needy little babies and mama was going to have to care for them... but Enera was here to help. She would help. Everything would be okay.