407 Users Online
Bing, Google

Unexpected rendezvous — The Wildwood 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 345 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Avella Archer
@Zavier

Entering the Wildwood Avella recognized it immediately. She'd been there enough times over her life. The last time she'd been there had only been weeks ago when she'd come to visit the backwater wolves. That had been an interesting visit to say the least. She certainly wasn't expecting to find family so close to where she was going to call home.

She wasn't thinking about that just then. In the time it had taken her to reach the Wildwood her symptoms had only grown. She'd been leaving her scent along the way.

She rubbed against one of the trees hoping to leave plenty of her scent behind.
Played by Arya who has 14 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Zavier Elliot

Zavier loved this game and especially this time of year as he experienced how fruitful the interactions could be in this season last year. In another new territory, the ghost had found a trail that was promising earlier in the day and the Elliott male couldn't help himself but to follow. The woman was far ahead of him by the time he had found her trail, but with his quick pace, he was able to stalk his way following her sweet scent that she deliberately left along trees and bushes as she walked. She wanted someone to find her. Luckily for her, he was happy to accept the challenge.

Emerald green eyes finally spotted her as her trail continued on into the forest, a smirk lining his ebony lips at the sight of her form. Though as he approached her, his smirk turning into more of a gentle, charismatic smile. "I do hope I wasn't interrupting anything, miss?"

Inactive No Rank
Avella Archer
She could see little dots of white amongst the trees. Avella knew it to be fur from her winter coat that had been left behind with her scent. She moved further into the forest and on her journey. Her thoughts were elsewhere but mostly on what was going on with her body. It wasn't like she hadn't felt the things she was right then before. They were starting to feel overwhelming this time. Like Maybe the previous years hadn't been so bad.

She found herself another tree that might help her skin to stop crawling. Her movements were stopped by a voice behind her. Quickly she turned to face the stranger, "No, not at all," she said taking a few steps toward him. "Perhaps you'd like to join me?" She asked, "I would really like the company."
Inactive No Rank
Zavier Elliot

Quickly she turned to face him, her mismatched gaze watching him as he paused in his movements while she stepped closer to him. Her intoxicating scent enveloping him as she spoke, inviting him to keep her company. "Of course, no beautiful creature like yourself should be left out here alone," he purred as he closed the distance between the two of them leaving only a few feet between them. Zavier then was able to detect the pack scent that lingered beneath the scent of her heat, which prompted his curiosity.

"What brings you out away from your pack?" Zavier asked with a quirked brow.

Inactive No Rank
Avella Archer
Avella knew she should be cautious with this strange man but she also knew she'd practically called him to her. The invitation left in many placed along her journey. She faced him and didn't hesitate to move toward him and offer an invitation to join her. That invitation was accepted followed by some words that made him rather difficult to turn away even if she wanted to. "Are you appointed yourself my protector?" she asked sweetly. Two could play his game. The small distance left between them she closed easily, "No, reason to be shy," she spoke quietly brushing her nose against his cheek, "We both know what you want."

The question he asked caught her a little off guard but she quickly recovered with an answer. "Because what I am looking for shouldn't be sought within the borders." As far as Avella was concerned it was the truth. What had happened between her and Hagar shouldn't have but she wasn't sorry that it had happened and she hoped that he felt the same.
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
Vultures are circling something out of sight. Hunt Opportunity! +5 Health
Inactive No Rank
Zavier Elliot

"Someone should," he mussed with a smirk as he peered at her with emerald eyes as she closed the distance between them a ran her nose along his cheek. Letting a gruff rumble form in his throat, he reached from her neck, nuzzling his muzzle into her fur as he breathed in her alluring scent even further. At her words, a deep hum rolled in his throat as he pulled back from her neck to view her unique features again.

"And what is it that you are looking for ma dame?" He drawled as his striking gaze looked upon her features. Zavier surely knew exactly what she was looking for, but sometimes he liked the cat and mouse game before he got what he wanted. It was all in the chase.

Inactive No Rank
Avella Archer
"Then it's good I found you," she spoke smoothly. Moving closer she didn't let her eyes waver from his. The sounds he made as she touched his cheek pleased her. She felt his muzzle against her neck and heard the inhale of his breath as he took in her scent. Then the hum in response to what she'd said was only confirmation that she'd been right about his inintentions. She couldn't say she was disappointed. When he pulled back away from her she looked at him her head tilted slightly but she took that moment to really look at him.

"Hmm, That is the mystery I suppose," she said mischievously before bumping his muzzle playfully with hers. "But I think a smart man such as yourself can figure it out," she added licking his chin before bouncing a few steps away. Her tail waved over her back as she gave a clear invitation for him to come and catch her.
Inactive No Rank
Zavier Elliot

The vixen sure was a pretty thing, easy on the eyes as she kept her mismatched gaze locked onto his. She certainly wasn't giving away anything with her words, but her body language screamed what she wanted, and the Elliot male was not going to keep the lady from getting what she desired. "Oh, I think I have figured it out, Angel," he purred as he sauntered after her as she took a few steps away from him before waving her banner in silent invitation. She didn't need to give him any more instructions, though he would play along with her games until he got what he desired too in the end.

Inactive No Rank
Avella Archer
In Avella's opinion the time for talk was over. They both wanted the same thing so therefore it was now time for action. Which was exactly what she did. Stepping away from him, giving him the invitation that she was sure he was waiting for. As smile crossed her masked features at his words, "I had no doubt that you would." He came for her after that. The dance between them would last a little while longer. After all she couldn't make it that easy. Then in the end they would both get what they wanted. She expected they would part ways once they had both been satisfied then maybe there would be a short goodbye before they were on their separate ways.

Fade