646 Users Online
Nori, Bing, Google

A little bitter — Sanguine Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 1 Loves ·
Played by Nyan who has 186 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Siyet Crym
for @Oksana :)

Siyet was a little nervous about what she was going to do today. She knew that she would be leaving soon with Jethro. She needed to let all the important people to her know that.

It was odd to be having to have this conversation with Oksana considering that their last conversation, ended with them talking about how Jethro didn't seem that interested in Siyet, but now she would be leaving with him.

She crawled out of her snow cave and walked over to the still partially frozen lake. She pointed her noise in the air and let out a howl specifically calling for Oksana to have a chat.

After letting out her call her nervousness increased. She would be leaving one of her favorite people's in the cove. This would definitely make Siyet sad in the coming conversation.
Played by Kai who has 617 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Oksana Baranski
The sun was out and Oksana was very pleased to see it. Her dark fur warmed as it beat down on her back. The crow had been rather successful in her hunt that morning. She was pretty proud of the work she'd done especially since the last few times she hadn't been so lucky. The rabbit lay on the ground next to her while she dug out the cache where she would be putting her prize for safe keeping.

She'd just finished up when she heard Siyet calling for her. Oksana was curious why her friend would be calling her. She hoped that everything was alright even if it was she pushed the last bit of dirt back over the cache before setting off.

The call had sounded like it was coming from the lake so she headed in that direction. She moved quickly through the trees until she came to the path that led down to the water. This she took carefully until she was down on the shore and caught sight of Siyet. A smile crossed her features as she approached the other woman. "Hello Siyet. Is everything alright?"
Please see Sharlee's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Inactive No Rank
Siyet Crym
Siyet was a little nervous about how her friend would feel about her leaving. She really hoped that Oksana wouldn't hold it against her.

"Hey Oksana! Yeah yeah, I am good I just.. needed to talk to you about something. So..if you remember our last major conversation talking about how Jethro kinda..turned me down? Well...I'm kinda...leaving the cove for a while with him...."

She looked down and shuffled her feet. She really hoped that her friend wouldn't hate her or feel resentment.
Inactive No Rank
Oksana Baranski
Upon reaching her friend Oksana touched her nose to Siyets cheek in greeting. Sure she wondered what this was all about but she was very pleased to have this chance to speak with her friend again. The other woman didn't waste anytime in telling her why she'd been called. The news caused the smile to leave her face. So many thoughts followed.

Of course she remembered their last conversation. She'd in fact talk to Jethro about it herself. All the pleasantries were forgotten as she focused on the most important part.

"You and Jethro are leaving the cove? I don't understand, why?"

Was all she could get out. It was so sudden and she was under the impression they were both happy in the cove. This news saddened her, she would be losing a good friend.
Inactive No Rank
Siyet Crym
Siyet shuffled her feet. She know that what she was saying was probably surprising given what her and Oksana had talked about the last time they talked. She looked at her friend and said,

"Yeah...He came to me the other day letting me know he was planning on leaving the cove to kind of go on a soul searching journey. Potentially to make something like what we have here at the cove. And I just couldn't...He was the person who saved me from the wilds and brought me here so...I decided I would go with him."

She could help but blush at the thought of it. Yes, she was definitely happy that she could be with Jethro, even if he didn't feel the same way about her that she did him. But she thought about leaving Oksana behind, and that made her feel a little guilty. She went over to her friend and nuzzled her.
Inactive No Rank
Oksana Baranski
Oksana didn't see this coming. She'd spoken to Jethro not that long ago and he hadn't hinted at it. After Siyet explained things a little further she understood a little better. She supposed that Jethro was leaving for similar reasons to Chan. That didn't make things any better. She was still going to miss her friend.

"Its okay Siyet, I understand why you have to go with him. Its really no different than how I ended up here in the cove. As much I wish you would both stay I can't ask that of you. What I will ask is that you visit?"

She didn't want to never see her friend again. She cared a lot about Siyet. Oksana happily returned the nuzzle her friend gave her. "I'm gonna miss you two."
Inactive No Rank
Siyet Crym
Siyet couldn't help but get emotional at Oksana's words. She embraced her friend, while trying to hold back tears. She was saddened by the fact of leaving her friend, but she knew that her friend was in good hands.

"Yes of course, I will visit you. I..love you, you're such an amazing friend and I'm glad you are in my life. I will come visit you as soon as I can. Maybe then I can visit your children too"

She couldn't help but giggle at her last remark. Maybe she would be like an aunty to the kids if she has some? Either way she knew that she would miss Oksana, and would always be thinking about her.
Inactive No Rank
Oksana Baranski
It was going to be different around the cove without Siyet and Jethro there. She knew in time she would get used to it. That was after all how life worked. That didn't make it all any easier. She smiled though when Siyet said that she would visit her.

"I love you too Siyet and I will always look forward to your visits. Maybe once you get settled I can visit you too."

Oksana's smile widened a little when Siyet mentioned her children. That was something they'd talked about before. She thought it only fair to tell her friend what had happen.

"I would love for you to see my children," she told, "I should tell you Aleister and I talked and decided that we're going to try for them this spring."

Shebwas sure that Siyet would be happy to hear that they'd finally talked about it.
Inactive No Rank
Siyet Crym
Siyet was happily surprised by her friends words. The fact that she was going to try for pups was an exciting endeavor! She hoped that all the pups would be born without issue and that they would grow up to be happy and healthy pups. Her friend had also mentioned potentially visiting Siyet and this also made her smile.

" I am so happy for you Oksana! Having pups sounds so exciting! I am sure you will be a wonderful mother! I really can't wait to meet them once they are born!"

She flashed a large smile to Oksana and couldn't contain herself from wagging her tail.

"I really do hope you get to come visit too. I am not sure exactly where it will take us, but once we settle and get things going, I can come visit then and let everyone know where we are gonna be too. I hope others might be able to visit too."
Inactive No Rank
Oksana Baranski
The prospect of having puppies this spring was an exciting one for her. She and Aleister had only just become mates and were talking about having puppies together. It should feel like things were moving so fast but Oksana didn't feel that way at all. It felt like things were going just as they should.
She smiled a little sadly at her friend as they spoke of her having pups. She wished Siyet could be there to see them born.

"Thank you Siyet. I am really excited about finally becoming a mother. I hope that I am. I can't wait for you to meet then too. They can call you Aunt Siyet."

That was as long as her friend didn't mind which she didn't think Siyet would. The fact of the matter was they would need an Aunt since Oksana never had any sisters and she didn't think Aleister knew where his were.

"I hope so too and maybe I can drag Aleister along. I'm sure he'd like to see you both. I want you and Jethro to be happy in your lives. I want this to be the right choice for you both but if it doesn't work out I'm sure you'll have a home here if you need it."
(This post was last modified: Mar 25, 2022, 12:51 PM by Oksana.)