(See All?) Announcements
755 Users Online
Atara, Bing, Saoirse, Finley

I don’t know if I can face it again — Sanguine Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by PuppyThief who has 364 posts.
Paradise Falls V. Subordinate
Flair Smoke-Athesila
For @Aleister only - might still keep it slow for a bit, but wanted to get it up <3
Loosely Backdated to around mid January

She’d known she would have to go back sometime, either way, it wouldn’t be fair otherwise. Besides, she had some questions, a lot of questions actually, and Al seemed like the right one to answer. So, as the evening sun cast it’s last, cinnabar rays down over the Lost Lake, the fiery shewolf made her way back to Sanguine Cove territory. A plumb Rock Ptarmigan was clasped tightly in her jaws, a lucky catch – the bird had injured its wing – making her feel a little better about having been gone ever since the announcement.

Still, she wanted to steer clear of others as much as possible, sniffing instead for the specific scent of her alpha along the border, hoping to catch him out on evening patrol or on his way home. If she should be so lucky, she would follow his trail, letting out a low rumble as greeting as soon as she caught sight of him. Otherwise, she supposed she would have to head for the den site to find him.

”Speech" Thoughts
Played by Arya who has 391 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Aleister Vuesain

The Vuesain had been coming back after a short evening patrol around the perimeter, making his way back to the infirmary to check up on Kateri before making sure he had full count of the other children of his. As he was making his way, his ocean and sunshine gaze caught sight of the fiery form of Flair as she approached him. Hearing her rumble of a greeting as she had a ptarmigan clasped in her jaws, the man offered her a soft smile as he closed the distance between them.

"I'm happy to see you back, Flair," he commented genuinely to his friend. Aleister never had any qualms on anyone leaving the Cove for extended periods of time, that was in their freedom to do so. Whether or not they told him was up to them. He had noticed Flair's absence from the Cove, but knowing she was a hard wolf to keep ties on, he understood. Aleister used to be the same way.

[Image: lMaXPz.png]
Played by PuppyThief who has 364 posts.
Paradise Falls V. Subordinate
Flair Smoke-Athesila

She was lucky, although as she saw the smile light up Al’s face on his approach, she didn’t feel so. His greeting only made the knot in her stomach tighten, though she made herself return the smile, dropping her prey in the snow between them. She felt bad for having avoided him for so long, even if he didn’t hold it against her. But then, she had needed the time, and now, after talking with Chan, she was prepared to face her second oldest friend – in fact, she needed to have a good talk with him; It HAS been too long!

Nodding her head vaguely, she rested her eyes on the dead bird at her feet, answering in an unusually soft voice. “It’s good to see you too, Al.” Then she paused, taking a breath before raising her gaze to meet his, feeling comforted by the friendliness she found there. Her voice grew a little stronger as she continued: “I didn’t get t’ congratulate you the other day.” Her tail swayed lightly at her hocks, smile genuine as she added: “I’m glad to see y’ back on your feet.” She’d missed him, in the time when he was too sick to join in the pack’s activities. Their friendship might not be as boisterous as hers and Chan’s, but it was no less close – with all they had been through together.

”Speech" Thoughts
Played by Arya who has 391 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Aleister Vuesain

He was genuinely happy to see the fiery wolf home again, not really knowing when she was going to be making it back to the Cove or if she was coming back. Though, he was sure she would have said something to him if that had been the case beforehand, but Aleister was no master of the wanderlust and knew how easily it carried one away. At her words, a gentle smile crossed his ebony lips as his mismatched gaze looked down at his paws briefly before returning them to the fiery shewolf.

"Thanks, I'm happy to be where I am now," he responded softy as he remembered how tough his illness tried to fight against his will and how close it was at winning. Aleister was sure if it wasn't for Aquene's superior skill in doing everything possible to heal him or the determination to see his children again, he wouldn't be among the living. So, the Vuesain was grateful to even have the strength to lead again.

"Did you enjoyed your travels?" He asked curiously with a tilt of his head as he wondered where Flair had gone and what she may have discovered.

[Image: lMaXPz.png]