Bing, Google, Neo

hysterics — Whisper Marsh 
Print · · Subscribe · 1 Loves ·
Played by becca who has 33 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Katna Valle
@Modesto ? otherwise can be a read only <3

Her daughters...

Gone. Slipped away. It was only mother's instinct that gripped her brain that day. Unaware of location or time.

Her daughters! Gone!

And no body seemed to care but her. Her husband did not answer and calls and Venkat seemed to have wandered off to handle politics again. How could anyone let this happen to her? She was in a fury of anger as she slipped from her Empire. She could not remember why she was a mother, when all children seemed content to fly the coop the moment they walked.

Then she fell into hysterics.

A panicked series of cries for her daughters. Come home, come home! Tears obstructed her vision as she waded through muck on wobbly legs. Figure gaunt and ghastly for no other reason than her incessant illness.

Why did they leave?

Where had they gone?

Where had...she gone?
Played by Vami who has 108 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Modesto Valle
The Backwater wolves seemed to know where they could find Modesto, though Modesto quite hated navigating through the marshes when their song or scent captured her. Maybe she could convince them all to meet near the much dryer lands of the Drooping Willows instead...

It would have to wait for another time, for when she heard her mother's cries she did not hesitate to sprint into the muddy wet lands in order to reach her.

There she were, screaming out hysterically for her brood, all of which had left her behind. Even Modesto now, though she hated to compare herself to any of her other sisters. She was still here! Still here...! "Mother- it's okay, it's okay! I am here. I'm here." She pleaded, she cooed and comes close to press her body around her mother to try and ease her old bones.

[Image: modesto.png]
Played by becca who has 33 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Katna Valle
The words seemed familiar, as if she had heard them before. As if they were echoed down the halls of a house she had once lived in.

Children - teenagers? - were so rowdy. She couldn't keep up...yet. Here was hers and her heart soared!

"Oh...Oh..." She trailed off, the tears in her eyes obstructed her from knowing who was her at her side. She had so many children, didn't she? An abundance.

Gone? No...here, she thought. That's who the voice was. Her daughter. The one she remembered easiest because she had been there the most in these moments of waning thought.

"Don't you ever scare your mother like that again. You hear me?" She scolded in mumbling tones, nipping at the cheek of Modesto nearest to her. A reprimanding mother. Such an easy role for her to have slipped back into.
katna is showing signs of mental decline
as such, she might be unreliable or confused

[Image: DEBturtle-FONT.png]
Played by Vami who has 108 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Modesto Valle
The small front teeth of her mother pinched at her cheek, redding it into welt under the short furs there. It stung and Modesto jersey her head away but took the punishment all the same.

"I'm sorry mother," She frowned and then quickly went into a story to calm her mother further. Time and time again Modesto had done this so the lie came fluidly and almost without thought. "I have been off a few days on a scouting mission. That band of troublesome coyotes were caught stealing from our caches again. We're trying to find their hideout." And her voice sounded solumn, as though they had been unlucky thus far. It would by Modesto more time...
[Image: modesto.png]