542 Users Online
Google, Bing, Miriam

Another one for you — Sanguine Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Nyan who has 186 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Siyet Crym
for @Nash

Siyet was wondering around the cove, she had already told Oksana about her plans to leave and thought maybe it would be a good idea to tell a couple others. One of those being Nash.

She wondered around until she found him doing his normal patrols around the cove. She ran over to him and said,

"Nash! Hey Nash! How's it going? Haven't talked to you in a little bit."

She hoped that Nash would be understanding for her reasoning to leave and wouldn't hold it against her. There was nothing she feared more than people resenting her.
(This post was last modified: Mar 23, 2022, 03:07 PM by Siyet.)
Played by Flywolf who has 605 posts.
Sanguine Cove I. Leader
Nash Eastfall

It was a typical day, or as typical as a day this particular month could be. Nash tried to keep up with his regular duties between spending time with Aquene, but he did worry he was slacking.

It was quiet, although there was a concerning quietness about the river. By this time of year the guardian would expect it to be roaring, and yet it wasn't. Perhaps the snow higher up the mountain was just a little slower to melt this year.

Siyet's voice called out and Nash turned, a smile crossing his face as his friend joined him. "Hey Siyet," he greeted. He could smell her heat, but he didn't feel the call the way he did with his wife. "How're you?"

Inactive No Rank
Siyet Crym
Siyet was glad to have run into Nash. She didn't want to leave without telling the people she was closest to, and Nash was definitely one of those people. Nash had called back out to Siyet and asked how she was doing. As she approached him she could notice a difference in the way he carried himself. He seemed..more mature than he had. He also seemed more confident. She noted this to potentially bring up in their conversation.

"I am doing pretty good Nash, I was actually looking for you. I wanted to talk to you about something important."

She couldn't help but kind of shy away. She was afraid that Nash would potentially be disappointed in her leaving, especially considering that she hadn't been there for very long.

While standing there with her friend she couldn't help but notice the slightly warm breeze, it felt nice to have a little bit of warmth coming in. It was comforting as it ruffled her fur. This little bit of tranquility was helping her gather her thoughts.
(This post was last modified: Apr 14, 2022, 04:57 PM by Siyet.)
Sanguine Cove I. Leader
Nash Eastfall

Nash smiled as he approached his friend and gave her a friendly snuffle before stepping back. Upon her mentioning she had something important to talk to him about, the guardian straightened and his ears pricked. Was something wrong? Had something happened within the territory? "What is it?" he asked, voice now concerned yet firm. "Are you okay?" That was his first priority. Make sure everyone was okay, then see to the threat.

A warm breeze ruffled their fur, but unlike Siyet he couldn't stop to think about its pleasant touch. If someone was in trouble, if his pack was in danger, there was no time to waste.

Inactive No Rank
Siyet Crym
Siyet could see the worry in her friends face. She knew that Nash would be worried about her, and feared that he wouldn't be too upset with what she was going to tell him.

"Yes I am okay, Its just regarding Jethro and I."

She paused a moment and looked down and shuffled her feet. She hated confrontation and knew that something like this could make or break a friendship.

"We are going to be leaving the cove for a while and are going to go exploring and see if we can make something for ourselves like what we had here."

She looked back at Nash, hoping that he would understand and wouldn't be too upset with what she was planning to do.
Sanguine Cove I. Leader
Nash Eastfall

Something was bothering Siyet and making her nervous, that much was clear. He hoped it was nothing serious - that was the last thing they needed right now. She was quick to sooth his concern over her wellfare, and his ears pricked at the mention of Jet. He knew she was particularly fond of the dark man and he wondered if perhaps they had decided to pursue a relationship.

Her next words were slightly hesitant, accompanied by shuffled paws. He watched her carefully, hoping to make himself appear more approachable so she wasn't so nervous. What could she tell him that might make him angry? Nothing that he could think of.

"We are going to be leaving the cove for a while," she said.

Nash blinked. Leaving? Both of them? He sad down, staring at her. If they wanted to make what they have here, why didn't they just stay? Why did they have to go? The guardian was fond of both Siyet and Jethro; he didn't want them to go - especially not so soon after Chan and Flair. It didn't seem fair. "Leaving?" he said faintly, before shaking his head to try to clear the fog there and forcing a smile. "I'm sure you'll be able to make something wonderful," he said. "You're both very capable." He wasn't sure what else he could offer.

I'm being left again.

Inactive No Rank
Siyet Crym
Siyet listened to the words that Nash said and watched his body language. She could tell that Nash was not very happy about her leaving. She thought about Chan leaving recently, and how that must have affected Nash. Those two were brothers after all. She moved over to Nash and buried her face in his neck.

"Nash, it's not forever. We will be back. Just, what we have at the Cove is so wonderful and I think it would be great if it could be spread to other places."

She continued to nuzzle Nash, trying to fight back tears. To be honest she was a little afraid of leaving, but she knew that Jethro would be there for her, and that if anything, she had great friends to come back to. She hoped that Nash would understand why she was leaving, and that he would at least feel a little happy that they were trying to make something great.
Sanguine Cove I. Leader
Nash Eastfall

Nash nodded, trying to keep a smile on his face, however small. He understood, of course he did; it was the same reason Chan left. Some paws were meant to wander, and some wanted to lead - at least so far nobody in the Cove had taken their ambition so far as to challenge Al - or Chan, when he was leading in Al's stead. Nash hadn't known anyone in the Cove held that level of ambition to begin with. He certain didn't.

"It would be good for you to visit," he said, though he was gathering quite the collection of 'visitors' instead of 'family.' "Once you get settled, let us know where you are and we can come see you, too." More friendly packs was never a bad thing.

Inactive No Rank
Siyet Crym
Siyet nodded at Nash. She definitely didn't want the cove to be just a memory. She wanting it to continue to be a part of her life, even when she was away. She had met some people that were valuable to her. Nash was one of those people. She nuzzled he neck with her face and kept it there for a long time. She was really going to miss him, that was for sure.

"I promise, I will be back and I will see you again. But either way I am going to miss you."

She continued nuzzling his neck, she almost didn't want to let go. Leaving was something that did kind of frighten her, she would lose a sense of security, and that was something she had become accustomed too. Everything will be alright. She told herself.
Sanguine Cove I. Leader
Nash Eastfall

Nash returned the hug when it was offered, hooking his chin around the back of the smaller wolf's head as she nuzzled against his neck, speaking into his fur and promising to return for a visit, and that she would miss him. He would miss her too, of course, and Jethro. Not only was he an immense asset to the pack, but Nash liked the man. He'd arrived with his niece and stuck around even after Nori had vanished. He'd helped them handle some incredibly treacherous situations - as had Siyet. The stampede came easily to mind, and a dozen other smaller incidents.

They were both going to be missed, by everyone.

Finally Nash cleared his throat and gently stepped back, snuffling the top of her head for a moment before smiling. "I wish you all the best in your endeavors," he said. They were a competent pair; they'd do just fine.