(See All?) Announcements
617 Users Online
Bing, Google

Time flies — Willow Ridge 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 345 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Avella Archer
Avella was happy to see her pack still doing well and hearing that everything had gone well during her absence was welcome. "I'm glad to hear there weren't any problems. I knew I could count on you and Hagar," she said offering her brother and the chocolate man a smile. Though she hadn't expected any problems she had to be sure.

"Good," she told Kaeruka, "I like knowing all the wolves in my pack. Ni need to be shy," she told her taking note of the way the woman spoke and acted. Avella of course didn't mind but just as she'd once asked for Hagar to speak his mind she expected the same from their newest recruit.

Her mismatched gaze went to Scully when he asked if she was hungry. She nodded, "A bit yes. I didn't want to take the time to eat the last couple days of my trip. I wanted to get back and see you all." Avella noticed Hagar moving to get something to eat for her which made her smile. She also noticed the way Scully and Kaeruka were with each other. She thought it was nice that maybe he'd found someone he might have feelings for. "Perhaps we should go along with Hagar and all of us get something to eat?" She suggested.
Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 231 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Scully Archer
Hagar pulled away before Avella even answered, always seemingly eager when it came to pleasing the alpha. Scully rolled his eyes good-naturedly at his bear-shaped friend before his shoulder jumped to playfully, and ineffectively, attempt to block Kaeruka's nip. When his sister spoke again, he bobbed his head in agreeance.

"Aw yeah party time," he teased with a grin, setting off after Hagar alongside the women. The Ridge had always possessed bountiful hunting lands, and they had continued to be a well-oiled meat-stocking machine in their leader's absence. There was plenty cached for them all to dig in and eat well, all while enjoying each others company.
Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 241 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Hagar
Hagar moved quickly relative to his own typical speed, but by no means bounded away. It was easy to catch the others' words behind him, as well as the sound of Scully's footfalls following after him. His tail wagged more, glad to still be in their company rather than missing any news Avella shared. Did she feel successful, was she happy? Were there any troubles, had she enjoyed her freedom? Many questions ran through his mind as he lead the way back to the pack's communal den upon the ridge. There'd be plenty of time then, once she was settled and replenished, to hear of her trip.
[Image: 2zvAVMd.png]
Played by Sunshine who has 59 posts.
Inactive VI. Subordinate
Kaeruka
Upon the proposal from Avella that they all go forth and seek a meal with one another Ruka couldn't help but allow her tail to thump loudly behind her, her stomach seconding this notion with a small grumble of its own before Scully concreted the idea with an enthusiastic response. Hoisting herself back up onto all fours the tawny woman began to fall in toe with those of her new family, excited at the idea of the pack having their first wholesome family meal together since her joining. Up ahead citrus green irises could see that Hagar hadn't gotten too far of a jumpstart from the rest of them, the chocolate man's silhouette moving relatively quickly up ahead. Maybe one of these days she'll find some time to get to know the quiet man a little better.
Played by Kai who has 345 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Avella Archer
The Ridge leader noticed out of the corner of her eye how swiftly Hagar moved away from the group. She would be lying if she said that it didn't bother her a little. She let it go wanting to believe it was just as innocent as him wanting to get to the cache. At her suggestion to Scully and Ruka she recieved an enthusiastic acceptance. She smiled, "Alright then, we shouldn't waste anymore time." With that she moved to follow Hagar along with her brother and Ruka.

Fade