(See All?) Announcements
346 Users Online
Bing

It was a big big world — Sierra Hills 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Tasha who has 350 posts.
Sanguine Cove III. Shaman
Aquene Slayer

But I put it out of my mind Long enough to call it courage To live without a lifeline

Aquene could teach him the basics of identifying what he would need, but beyond that it would be up to him. She felt a little saddened that she could not help more… she would have offered more help, even shelter, had things been different. The borders of the Cove were open to all for a reason. He thanked her and she shook her head. “No need to thank me. I’m a healer, this is what I do.” She could not accept the gratitude knowing she had more ways to help that she would not be utilizing just because of time. “My name is Aquene. My companions are named Nash and Lynx… and you are?” She figured a first name basis was probably appropriate.

Still, they moved to find food, giving her time to treat him without making him feel overwhelmed by the sudden influx of wolves in his space. The question came and there was a saddened smile on her features. “My daughter… she’s missing. We’re looking for her.” She explained softly before turning and grabbing another herb. “This is horsetail, ingesting it will help fight this infection you have that is causing you to feel ill.” She explained, nudging it forward. It didn’t taste great, but really what effective medicine did?

“You haven’t happened to see you, have her? She looks like me, except her eyes… they’re mismatched; her name is Kateri.” She hoped he had, but she did not let herself get her hopes up either. It felt like it would be too easy for him to simply have the answer to her problems.

[Image: jNJyCis.png]
Played by Flywolf who has 614 posts.
Sanguine Cove I. Leader
Nash Eastfall

Lynx helped Nash drag the carrion closer to the sick man, where he dropped it just below the rock he was resting on. "There's food right here," he called up, gesturing for Lynx to back up again and doing the same. He would patiently wait for his love to finish helping him and then they could move on. Unaware that his thoughts mirrored those of the shaman, Nash regretted there wasn't more they could do for the poor guy. If their mission weren't so critical, if he didn't feel like it was so important for him to stay with her and Lynx, Nash would have taken the stranger back up the mountain himself.

There were a lot of ifs that weren't truths. The fact remained that they had a missing child to look for and as much as he wanted to help the sick man, he knew family had to come first - and Kateri was family, his own child or not.

Played by Arya who has 35 posts.
Inactive VIII. Yearling
Lynx Vuesain

Lynx followed the Cove guardian's instructions while retrieving the food, then once dropped upon the ground, he stepped back with Nash. He wasn't interested in getting sick from the stranger, so was happy to follow Nash's instructions at the moment. The Vuesain was curious as to what could be making the wolf sick and hoped it would not spread to Aquene which could mean the young Vuesain could potentially still get whatever he has.