(See All?) Announcements
587 Users Online
Google, Bing

who are you engaged to? — Lost Lake 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Flywolf who has 607 posts.
Sanguine Cove I. Leader
Nash Eastfall

Nash observed the children, listening carefully as Marrah explained the Chasm's water situation. His ears dropped in sympathy. He couldn't imagine - no, wait, he could - how stressful such a journey must be for the expecting mothers. If Aquene had to travel that far just to get a drink, he might lose his mind. He'd probably spend all his time travelling back and forth so she wouldn't have to.

Kateri spoke up, drawing the guardian's attention before he looked back to their visitors. An amused smile pulled at his mouth as both girls were quick to inform him they'd received permission to stay. He glanced at his step-daughter. "Oksana and Al will get the final stay, but I don't see why you can't at least come in and rest from your journey." He offered Marrah and Enera a friendly tail-wave. "Why don't we head in and see if we can find Sana?" He looked to Kateri. "Could you run ahead and see if you can find your dad?"

Played by Kai who has 160 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kateri Vuesain-Slayer
Kateri was young so hadn't really consodered that other packs might be worse off than the cove. The fact of the matter was that she hadn't really thought much of anything about what was happening outside the cove. She felt badly for that and a little selfish too. Now with the girls standing there in front of them she wanted to be able to help them in some way which she looked to Nash for.

She also hoped that they could stay for a little while at least. Marrah was the first to speak informing that they could stay a couple of days, "That would be great. You could have a nice visit with everyone." Again she looked to Nash for guidance on this. She forgot that her father and stepmother would have to make a decision about it but she didn't think they would mind one bit. "I think they'll be okay with it," she told Nash before nodding at his question. "See you all in a little bit then," She said before heading into the cove in search of her father.
Played by Ghost who has 143 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Marrah Macieo-Tainn

I’m Done Putting Out The Fires You Start

Marrah was relieved to hear that neither the adult man or Kateri thought there would be an issue with them staying. This trip had not been nearly as strenuous as the one they had taken in the winter before their first birthday, but it was still tiring. And what a welcome change it would be to have easy access to water for a couple of days whenever she was thirsty.

Smiling thankfully at the pair of cove wolves she murmured her appreciation before following diligently after the adult man whose name she still did not remember. Kateri would go off and do as she was told and if all went well the pair from the Chasm would have a place to stay for a few days.

When The Cranberry Vodkas Hit A Little Too Hard

FADE