(See All?) Announcements
471 Users Online
Bing

who is the lamb and who is the knife — Drooping Willows 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Tasha who has 47 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Camden Elliot

A queen she truly was. She teased him and he chortled softly, nodding. “Of course, silly me… all of these affection must be affecting my memory, Your Majesty.” He teased lightly with an overdramatic bow. “I am glad we are as well.” The vagabond was thankful to have found such a home, and the opportunity to see how things unfolded in front of him. He doubted his brother would believe what was happening if he saw it.

He chuckled softly and nodded. “The season does not make for subtle men or dames, that is for sure.” Heat rose lightly to his cheeks as he said it, flustered for some undetermined reason he would likely try to figure out later that night. He moved alongside her, matching her pace for her own comfort and frowning as she spoke of the woes of pregnancy. “Well let us see if we can’t help a little with that, hmm?” He posed softly. “Maybe it’s a matter of finding a certain way to lay? Or is it the pups kicking at you? Either way, perhaps a healer might have some advice for how to handle it.” He had honestly been pretty freaked out to learn that was a thing, but his mom had informed him that he and his siblings had been awful kickers.

“Thank you, my queen. I look forward to making it my home.”

sorry baby girl but i can't tonight