weddings, waves, and woodmaking — Drooping Willows 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Ghost who has 43 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Hellhound Archer
for @Hagar sorry for the short starter! Evening, mostly clear, -10C/14F

Back on the coast to coast life

& You know I live for the hustle

It had been a few days since Hellhound had been skulking around this area looking for some strange. It had not worked out half too bad last time, and the man was ready to try his luck once again. He wasn’t even necessarily looking for that same lady, just someone else to keep him warm for the night. Maybe then he would move on back to the beach, just needed a quick fix yeah?

He would pace around through the willows, just hoping to come across someone as lonely as he was. It was the spring, he couldn’t be the only one who was looking for some company. His tail twitched behind him as he weaved slowly through the budding tendrils, looking for someone, anyone.

Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 241 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Hagar
Given the warnings supplied by the Archer siblings, Hagar wasn't so sure about the scent he kept crossing upon throughout the forest. It never strayed into the pack's territory, but the lingering spoke of intentions having to do with the Ridge all the same. This time, he followed it, forsaking his self-appointed duties to temporarily shoulder the mantle of protector.

It didn't take long to find the source, the younger wolf seemingly happy to be found. Hagar barked when he spotted him, a nonverbal request for the other to stop and meet with him. Hopefully, the answers would come freely and be simple. Perhaps this was even a friend to be made. Regardless, he felt prepared to do whatever would be needed of him to make his superiors proud.
[Image: 2zvAVMd.png]
Inactive No Rank
Hellhound Archer

It did not take too long, even by Hellhound’s standards. Suddenly he was joined by a delicious piece of chocolate, and peach eyes looked him over hungrily. About his height and age, maybe a little older, but built like he was made to withstand the heartiest winter. Nice. The fox like man did as he was instructed to, his leisurely stroll coming to a halt in front of the stranger.

He smelled like the woman from yesterday, but he was alone, and from what Hellhound could tell this was not any kind of ambush. Grinning in a way that the man liked to think was charming - but was realistically lopsided and a little rugged, he looked the stranger up and down. ”Well, I be knowin' why I’m out here all alone, but what be a handsome thin' like ye doin' out here by himself?” The implication was strong, subtlety was not strong in his branch of the Archer tree.

He normally would have said more, he had a tendency to ramble on and on, but he wanted to see what the response would be. If the other man was not one to play for this team Hellhound could deal with that, but, he really hoped that would not be the case. He liked them burly.

Inactive Deceased
Hagar
When Hagar's eyes met the stranger's, he had the impression he was be regarded as prey. His brows raised, unsure what to make of the man until the word handsome slipped past his lips. Ah. Was that what he was after? Where before he'd felt quite sure he'd know what to do with the wolf once he'd figured out his intentions, he now felt at a bit of a loss. Should he inform him of Avella's desire to carry a litter, or was he seeking men purposefully to avoid siring any children? Would she be anxious about the possibility of him pressuring one of the other women, or was she confident in standing by her decree?

"I'm here for you," he answered with a note of amusement in his voice, deciding to let the other wolf talk more before committing to an action himself.

"That all you're after, scratchin' an itch?"
Inactive No Rank
Hellhound Archer

The grin grew, and red eyebrows rose higher onto his forehead as the other man answered. ”Here fer me? Does this mean I’ve been good, or dastardly?” There were pros and cons for being both, at least at this time of the year. Typically Hellhound preferred to fall firmly into the bad categories, but he could pretend for a few hours if that’s what it took.

A single half chuckle snorted out of his nose, tail switching behind him, ”Ah, Aye, th' sprin' itch.” It was the most awful and yet best time of the year wasn’t it? This was only his second time experiencing what it really meant for the adults, the year before that he had been too young to understand what all the fuss was about. There was a lot of thinking and not a lot of talking, this was not Hellhound’s usual mode.

Looking back to the stranger he asked, ”I don’t suppose ye be knowin' anybody who might be feelin' a little, itchy do ye?” Hopefully he did, and hopefully it was himself, although he wouldn’t turn down a menage a troi.

Inactive Deceased
Hagar
Neither, yet, he thought at the other man's flirtatious musings of what sort of karma had brought on Hagar's attention. Then the wolf confirmed he was after relief from what the women's pheromones could do to them.

I don’t suppose ye be knowin' anybody who might be feelin' a little, itchy do ye?

Well, he asked.

"I do," Hagar spoke honestly, though his hesitation was clear. No, without @Avella's express permission he would not broadcast her matters. Hopefully, if she wanted him, the stranger would simply happen upon her himself.

"but it isn't my place. I could offer you some respite, however."

There was no coyness to the words, speaking as though he'd been asked to hunt for the other or some other, more mundane task of life.
Inactive No Rank
Hellhound Archer

He was intrigued by the stranger’s answer, he knew someone who was looking to get rid of an itch but he could not say who. Now Hellhound was not above taking reprieve from the man, in fact it would be a relief and not the first time he had laid with a man, but his curiosity had been awoken. Tilting his ginger head to the side he mused, ”Forgive me manners, I’m Hellhound, I should have said so afore.” Again, not above a no name encounter, but maybe this man was more likely to give him what he wants if he felt a little more connected.

Tilting his head back the other way he continued, ”Now I ain’t sayin' no t' just ye, ye’re certainly easy on th' eyes, but perhaps we think about a double play with me, ye, and yer me lass? If that’s somethin' ye’re into.” Or they could play just the two of them, that was fine. Hellhound was just looking to get rid of the itch anyway that he could, but this man also smelled of pack, which meant there was probably a meal or two to thieve on his way out. Two birds one stone, that was the only way the Archer man thought.

Inactive Deceased
Hagar
Hellhound. He would remember it, even if only for the season. He didn't ask for a name in return, and so wasn't yet given one. Hagar watched him stoically as he offered a different option. It wasn't an idea he was uncomfortable with, but there remained the matter that he could not speak on Avella's behalf. He rolled his thick shoulders in a shrug.

"You'd be waiting a few days," was the answer. He wouldn't encourage the stranger to hunt after his leader alone, and had been explicitly told by her to stay around the Ridge so as to look after it. She hadn't wanted him to come after her, and he wasn't going to disregard those wishes.

The first hint of teasing appeared in the form of his smile ticking crookedly upward. Hagar wasn't the one pressed for release here, and so he began to angle away from the other man in preparation to continue on his way.

"It's your choice."
Inactive No Rank
Hellhound Archer
I'm good if you want to fade out with Hagar's post.

The other man still did not offer his name or the name of his friend. A fact that did not go unnoticed by Hellhound it was slightly intriguing but frankly he did not care enough to press. He would have to be waiting for a few days huh? Shrugging his shoulder nonchalantly he grinned, ”aye, well maybe we get started and see whar we all end up in a few days.” As long as he got rid of the itch for new, the Archer man did not really care to turn down any offer he got.

Beggars can’t be choosers after all. Plus this way he wouldn’t end up dumping a bunch of Hellhounds all over the place. Not that he would care if he did that either. Gesturing with his muzzle towards a thicker area of willows he chortled, ”aft ye.” He could be a gentleman for now.

Inactive Deceased
Hagar
Hagar took each step with his usual measure of leisure, utterly unrushed. Hellhound took the bait, temporarily relinquishing the quest for Avella's participation in favor of meeting his needs now. The beryl-eyed wolf obliged him, leading the way with tail flagged to make the reciprocation clear. The stranger could have his way, and then they would go their separate ways.

If he really wanted to hang around and wait for the Ridge's queen thereafter, outside of the territory, it would be his choice.