570 Users Online
Bing, Google

do it right — Spectral Woods 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by becca who has 63 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kisina Donata
set around old Oak Tree Bend, will get the location added in later <3

She would leave a howling call for @Seri 's knowledge that she would be headed down the mountain, into the woods. The land seemed to grow dry and almost barren, but Kisina?

She knew the signs now. The soft sensations in the early morning of nausea that gripped her like last time. It seemed her rampant flings had taken root. Once more she would find herself a mother and soon Seri would become a brother, if he so wished.

This time she had intentions to do it right, to find something proper and stable. Kisina had no desire to be shoved around by others or fumble into a stranger who would play king on common ground. So how fitting that she found a familiar place. Still fire kissed, still marred by memories of the past and of parents long gone.

"Go figure," She snorted lazily, leaning in a way that would suggest some befuddled humor.
Played by Flywolf who has 281 posts.
Lone Wolf No Rank
Enera Rayvne
had a dream so big and loud

JUMPED SO HIGH I TOUCHED THE CLOUDS

This time when Enera wandered from the territory, she went the opposite direction. She didn't want to risk finding her way back to that awful hill of bones, and she didn't want to be followed. There was enough tension around her home - she just wanted to be alone for a little while. The girl was feeling incredibly off. She wasn't sure exactly where the melancholy that had settled over her came from, but she assumed it had to do with the disagreements of her mother and the other members of the Chasm.

Enera thought maybe if she spent some time getting fresh air she'd feel better. She didn't like feeling like this. Plus, her mama was expecting and Enera wanted to be able to help her as much as she could. She wanted to be a good big sister.

But it was so dry. Their water was all but gone and Enera was so thirsty all the time. Maybe if she found some everyone would feel much better.

She just wanted everyone to be better.

A snort and voice made the Rayvne pull up short and look around. She sniffed the air. Someone was nearby. "Hello?"

Inactive No Rank
Kisina Donata
She turned at the voice.

There, in the spring sun, was a young woman. Young would very much be the defining word here. Seri's age or so, if she had to guess. She wondered if a mother was nearby. She wondered if they wandered like herself and her son. Maybe they knew something about the weather or wanted another body...

Hopeful thinking, eh?

"Hey," She called out with a friendly, near motherly, look on her face. "If you're looking for the creek, you might be out of luck." Her features shifted to near apologetic. As if she had control over this place, these woods.

But...she kinda did, didn't she?
Lone Wolf No Rank
Enera Rayvne

The woman came into view even as Enera called out. She turned and returned the call in a friendly tone. He wore an expression very much like how Mama looked at her when she was younger. It immediately helped Enera feel safer.

She apologetically mentioned a creek, to which Enera frowned slightly, sighing. "I was, a bit," she admitted. "I'm Enera. What's your name?" She liked knowing others' names early. She felt it was mean to just call them "you".

As Enera drew closer, she noted the stranger smelled a little like her mama and Woya, now that their scent had changed with both of them expecting. The girl eyed her. Was she going to be grumpy like them?

Inactive No Rank
Kisina Donata
Enera. What a sweet name, she thought. When it was time for her to have a child, what would she call them now? Would it be another son? Would it be a daughter?

Would it look like her? Maybe it would look the young woman in front of her. It was possible...

"I'm Kisina Donata. I lived here long, long ago, Enera." How weird it felt to feel...old. Aged. Stories older than the wolf in front of her swirled through her mind. Was the air still smoke fogged or was she just struggling to get a breath in?

"Your home nearby?"
Lone Wolf No Rank
Enera Rayvne

The woman, Kisina, didn't seem like she was going to be grumpy, so Enera decided she wouldn't be either. Not that she was ever that good at being grumpy even when she wanted to be. Mama taught her to be nice to everyone. They were all family in one way or another after all.

She cocked her head as Kisina explained she'd lived here before. "Wolves lived here before?" she asked. "How long ago? I've never seen anyone over here. My home is at the Chasm; it's not far. I just wanted to take a walk," she explained. She considered Kisina. She was nice enough; should be safe. "I can show you if you'd like," she offered, though she wasn't quite ready to head back right now. She hadn't been gone all that long anyway.

Inactive No Rank
Kisina Donata
"Really long ago. When I was even younger than you," She informed with a soft smirk. Humor tinted, but undeniably a bit misty eyed about the ordeal. How wild it was to be here now, in the charred remains of what once had been the greatest place in the world.

"I'm not sure I'm ready to leave just yet..." Kisina admitted at the young woman's offer. Half a mind to tell her she shouldn't invite strangers, but she should be old enough to know better. "Why don't you tell me a bit about it instead?" She invited with a toothy grin.
Lone Wolf No Rank
Enera Rayvne

Enera looked skeptically at Kisina. "You don't seem all that old," she said. She couldn't be any older than Mama anyway, and mama wasn't all that old. Then again, all adults seemed to call themselves old around Enera. She wasn't a baby anymore; she was almost a year old! She was as big as her mama now!

To the girl's relief, Kisina wasn't interested in leaving just yet. Good; that meant she could keep exploring for a while. She merely nodded and vaguely looked around her at this place where Kisina had once lived. "The Chasm is really pretty, especially when the water is flowing. We have a cave that sparkles when the sun is out."

Enera hadn't spent a lot of time in the cave in a while. Maybe she should, just to visit their guardian spirit. The pool was probably dry though, which was a shame because the gold reflected in it's water was one of her favorite parts.

"Why did you leave here? Where'd everybody go?" she asked. She couldn't imagine a whole pack up and leaving one day. She wouldn't ever leave her home. Not forever, anyway."