(See All?) Announcements
516 Users Online
Google, Bing, Finley

Survival — The Wildwood 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Minou who has 113 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Treena Rose Hervok
Treena thought, what was she good at? She was good at hunting. It was what kept her alive. She was strong, and could fight. She could learn herbs if she must, but it wasn’t something she was comfortable with. The she-wolf’s eyes were glazed over as she thought, paws still digging up dirt. <b>“I can hunt well. I am strong, and smart. I am loyal, and fast learning. I could learn herbs, if it would help.”</b>

She gave a shy smile, talking about herself in such a way felt wrong. It made her feel rude. She couldn’t think of what else she excelled at, what other things may make her more acceptable. She stood up to stretch her limbs, then rolled her neck until it felt unstrained. She was preparing herself for what was to come.

She took deep breaths, calmed herself. She didn’t want to look panicked, or scared, she wanted to be strong. If she were rejected, there would be no trouble. She’d leave on peaceful terms, and maybe find another pack. <b>“May we go now?”</b> <i>Before I lose my nerve.</i>
(This post was last modified: Apr 16, 2012, 12:46 AM by Treena.)
user posted image
Played by Lightning who has 1,043 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Nina Hervok
Nina listened intently to what the female said, she could be a hunter and possibly a fighter, something that she was sure Ruiko and Aeylen would appreciate, mainly Aeylen due to her litter on the way. Nodding her head as the female spoke she saw that her nerves were getting to her, the slightly digging of her claws in the dirt indicated that, but Nina wouldn't say anything, it would only make the other female's nerves all the more worse.

As Treena asked if they could go, Nina nodded her head and spoke softly, <b>"Absolutely, we shall be on out way, follow me."</b> Nina bound away from the female only hoping that she was behind her. Nina kept a slower pace though, just in case the female needed to catch up, it was time to see what Aeylen or Ruiko would think.

{exit}
OOC: I will post a thread asking for Ruiko or Aeylen's presence and send you the link to the thread. :)
It seems when you're around, my life is complete.